Equate: 100% Natural Psyllium Husk Fiber Fiber Therapy, 1 ct
Customers also considered
- $6.98 Was $8.98Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relieve constipation with Equate Fiber Therapy. This laxative therapy is a dietary supplement that generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours. Made from 100 percent natural psyllium husk fiber, Equate laxative will provide the relief you need. Each bottle comes with 160 capsules, so you'll have an ample supply on hand to help promote regularity when needed.
Equate: 100% Natural Psyllium Husk Fiber Fiber Therapy, 1 ct:
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and restores regularity
- Generally produces bowl movement In 12 to 72 hours
- Bulk gorming laxative
Warnings: Warning: Allergy Alert: May Cause Allergic Reaction In People Sensitive to Ingested Or Inhaled Psyllium. Choking: Taking This Product Without Adequate Fluid May Cause It to Swell and Block Your Throat Or Esophagus and May Cause Choking. Do Not Take This Product If You Have Difficulty Swallowing. If You Experience Chest Pain, Vomiting, Or Difficulty In Swallowing Or Breathing After Taking This Product, See Immediate Medical Attention Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Stomach Pain, Nausea Or Vomiting, Noticed A Sudden Change In Bowl Habits That Persists Over A Period of Two Weeks. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Any Other Drug. Take This Product Two Or More Hours Before Or After Other Drugs. Laxatives May Affect How Other Drugs Work. When Using This Product Do Not Exceed The Maximum Recommended Daily Dosage In A 24 Hour Period, You May Experience Changes In Bowel Habits Or Minor Bloating As Your Body Adjusts to Increased Fiber Intake. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If: You Have Rectal Bleeding Or Failure to Have A Bowel Movement After Use Because This May Indicate A Serious Condition; You Need to Use A Laxative For More Than One Week. Keep Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Psyllium Seed Husk,Blue 1, Caramel Color, Gelatin, Polysorbate 80, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide
Directions: Directions: Take At The First Sign of Irregularity, Take This Product (Child Or Adult Dose) With At Least 8 Ounces 9A Full Glass) of Water Or Other Fluid. Taking This Product Without Enough Liquid May Cause Choking. See Choking Warning. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Take 5 Capsules With At Least 8 Ounces of Liquid. Swallow Capsules One At A Time May Repeat Dose Up to 3 Times A Day. Children 12 Years and Under: Ask A Doctor Directions: Adults 12 Years & Older: 2-6 Capsules For Increasing Daily Fiber; 6 Capsules For Cholesterol Lowering. All Doses Should Be Taken With At Least 8 Oz of Liquid. Swallow 1 Capsule At A Time. May Repeat Doses Up to 3 Times A Day.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.38 x 2.75 x 5.0|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||11%|
|Protein 1 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As far as pills in the bottle, if you enlarge the image above, you'll see it states 160 capsules. The turn-off for me, was that a "dose" is 2-6 capsules....but if you get the equate fiber laxative supplement, it only takes 1 tablespoon 1-3 times daily. These capsules costed more than the big canister too....sure I guess for "on the go" these work better, since you don't have to mix anything, just swallow (with some fluid).by Wrk2ShopATWalmart1/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin comes from beef; there are 160 capsules in this package, which should also be noted on the product label.by CSHelp9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Where can I see or obtain a list showing where, and by whom, all Walmart brands are manufactured?
- There is no such list, but if you contact the 800 number on the bottle/package they may be able to tell you. More than likely it'll be a simple "Yes" or "No" answer though, as to not give away "trade secrets" and such...by Wrk2ShopATWalmart1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a list of where all Walmart name brand products are manufactured as the production location varies by product.by RQuinones9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate 100% Natural Psyllium Husk Fiber Therapy is gluten free.by RQuinones7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby rumpellstillskin11/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $6.64