Equate: Sterile Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, 1 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$22.08 List price $36.00Save $13.92
- $12.71 List price $16.95Save $4.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use these Equate Lubricant Eye Drops for temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. These sterile artificial tears eye drops come in a 1 fl oz container and provides soothing relief by refreshing dry eyes and preventing further irritation. Take these Equate Eye Drops with you on the go for relief when you need it.
Equate: Sterile Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, 1 fl oz:
- Uses: temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye, prevents further irritation
- Satisfaction guaranteed by refund or exchange
Warning Text: Do Not Use If Imprinted Neckband Is Not Intact. Warnings Do Not Use - If Solution Changes Color Or Becomes Cloudy. When Using This Product - Do Not Touch Tip of Container to Any Surface to Avoid Contamination, Remove Contact Lenses Before Using, Replace Cap After Use. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If - You Experience Eye Pain, Changes In Vision, Continued Redness Or Irritation of The Eye, Condition Worsens Or Persists For More Than 72 Hours. Keep Out Or Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Glycerin Propylene (0.3%) Purpose Lubricant, Glycol (1.0%) Purpose Lubricant, Inactive Ingredients Benzalkonimum Chloride (0.01%), Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride. Hydrochloric Acid and/Or Sodium Hydroxide May Be Used to Adjust Ph.
Instructions: Directions - Instill 1 Or 2 Drops In The Affected Eye(S) As Needed Store At 15 Degrees, -30 Degrees Celsius, (59 Degrees - 86 Degrees Fahrenheit) Keep Tightly Closed Use Before Expiration Date Marked On The Carton and Bottle.
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001544|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- whiteby LESSOLITAIRE7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- whiteby culper1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whiteby An anonymous customer6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Equate Sterile Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is packaged in a white bottle.by RQuinones6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As needed per the box. No restrictions.by LESSOLITAIRE12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find 2-3 times per day to be ore than sufficient.by culper1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because this product is designed to be 'like tears', I feel comfortable using it as often as needed for dry eyes, which for me is 6 to 8 times a day. I've had no negative effects in the 16 months I've been using it.by An anonymous customer3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The EQ Artificial Tears are safe and gentle enough to use as often as needed.by RQuinones3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, built into the bottle. Seriously though, how many eye drop products have you seen WITHOUT the dropper built in???by LESSOLITAIRE7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's built in to the bottle.by Georgianagirl7/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no dropper. The squeeze bottle has a dropper tip. You only need remove the cap.by misha3276/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dropper is included with the box.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.47 Was $11.47Save $1.00