Equate Extra Strength Value Pack Acetaminophen, Non Aspirin
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $14.88 List price $17.64Save $2.76
- $20.49 List price $22.54Save $2.05
- $13.65 List price $19.73Save $6.08
- $24.13 List price $29.35Save $5.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warning Text: Overdose Warning: Taking More Than The Recommended Dose Can Cause Serious Health Problems, Including Liver Damage. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Quick Medical Attention Is Critical Even If You Do Not Notice Any Signs Or Symptoms. Alcohol Warning: If You Consume 3 Or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day, Ask Your Doctor If You Should Take Acetaminophen Or Other Pain Relievers/Fever Reducers. Acetaminophen May Cause Liver Damage. Do Not Use With Any Other Product Containing Acetaminophen. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Fever Gets Worse Or Lasts For More Than 3 Days, Redness Or Swelling Is Present, Pain Gets Worse Or Lasts For More Than 10 Days, New Symptoms Occur. If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Ingredients: Acetaminophen/Carnauba Wax/Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose/Polyethylene Glycol/Povidone/Sodium Metabisulfite/Sodium Starch Glycolate/Starch/Stearic Acid
Instructions: Do Not Use More Than Directed Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 Caplets Every 6 Hours As Needed. Do Not Take More Than 8 Caplets In 24 Hours Children Under 12 Years, Do Not Use This Adult Extra Strength Product In Children Under 12 Years of Age, This Will Provide More Than The Recommended Dose(Overdose) and Could Cause Serious Health Problems
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S16222E/72811|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001537|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 1.90 x 6.34 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Seestie11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is acetaminophen, the generic form of Tylenol...hope that helpsby APRATHER5151/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,excedrin is an aspirin product and the acetiminafin is a non aspirin product that will not upset your stomachby froggy194711/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The same as Tylenol.by nickyme5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The active ingredients in this product compare to Tylenol Caplets, as stated on the product label.by HelpPL7/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- please call walmart customer they will help you...by cocokam5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not use any animal testing in the production of Equate products.by HelpPV1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- please call walmart customer service, they will help you...by cocokam5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure whether or not it's GF, but the ingredients are caranauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellouse, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium metabisulfite, sodium starch, glycolate, starch, and stearic acid. Hope that helps some.by Turkeyduck12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?