Similar items in stock
Equate Antacid Extra-Strength, 100ct
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Extra-Strength 100-Count Equate Antacid Tablets can help you eliminate various stomach ailments. They're chewable so you can take them without water. These heartburn-relief tablets act quickly for fast relief.
Equate Antacid Tablets, Extra-Strength, 100-Count:
- Relieves acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach
- Fast-acting heartburn relief
- Long-lasting antacid barrier
- Antacid chewable tablets are easy to take
Warnings: Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Kidney Disease, A Magnesium Or Sodium-Restricted Diet. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Now Taking A Prescription Drug. Antacids May Interact With Certain Prescription Drugs. When Using This Product Do Not Take More Than 16 Tablets In A 24-Hour Period Or Use The Maximum Dosage For More Than 2 Weeks. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Hydroxide 160 Mg Antacid, Magnesium Carbonate 105 Mg Antacid. Inactive: Alginic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Flavor, Manitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Starch, Sucrose, Water
Directions: Chew 2 to 4 Tablets Four Times A Day Or As Directed By A Doctor, Take After Meals and At Bedtime Or As Needed, For Best Results Follow By A Half Glass of Water Or Other Liquid, Do Not Swallow Whole. Other Information: Each Tablet Contains: Magnesium 50 Mg and Sodium 32 Mg, Store At 20-25 C
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.88 x 10.92 x 9.24|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Equate Antacid Extra-Strength is compared to Gaviscon Extra Strength Antacid.by RQuinones9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are comparable to Gaviscon.by CommunityAnswer10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not gluten free. At this time we do not have a list of Equate products that are gluten free. However, you bring up an important point and we will begin to work on compiling a list of items that are gluten free. This may take some time, but we hope to have this available soon.by CSHelp1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?