Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer Plus Touch of Sun 1.7 Fl Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your skin well-protected and moisturized all day with Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Plus Touch of Sun. This daily all-in-one skincare product contains a vitamin-rich complex and a sunless tanner that fight seven signs of aging to achieve younger-looking skin with a sun-kissed glow. This 1.7 fl oz bottle of Olay Total Effects daily moisturizer is designed to combat fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, uneven tone, age spots, uneven texture, dryness and the appearance of large pores. It is dermatologically tested. It is compatible with normal, oily and combination skin types. This all-in-one moisturizer is fast-absorbing and oil-free.
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Plus Touch of Sun 1.7 fl oz:
- Daily all-in-one moisturizer with a proven vitamin-rich complex
- Touch of sunless tanner
- Fights 7 signs of aging for younger-looking skin with a sun-kissed glow
- Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging:
- 1 Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 2 Dullness: gives skin a sun-kissed glow
- 3 Uneven tone: balances and helps even skin tone
- 4 Age spots: reduces appearance of age spots
- 5 Uneven texture: smooths and evens skin texture
- 6 Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
- 7 Pores: minimizes the appearance of pores
- Dermatologically tested
- Olay Total Effects daily moisturizer in a 1.7 fl oz size
- For the following skin types: normal, oily, combination/oily
- Helps with these face concerns: fine lines/wrinkles, loss of firmness/elasticity, dull skin, uneven skin color/tone, uneven texture, dry/flaky skin, sun damage
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ppg 15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Dihydroxyacetone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methiconol, Steareth 21, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 50, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Steareth 2, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Disodium Edta, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethyoxycaprylylsilane, Yellow 5, Red 40.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.26 x 3.127 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This exact product says "touch of sun", while I love this, (did review), it is not tinted at all. The 1 just like this one Except difference is, the other is tinted, for me actually only need to add blush. This says "touch of sun" very small on bottle, works great but no color. The 1 with color instead has print saying tinted or color, not sure off hand of wording right now. However the other is the 1 with color says it in red ink print. Only diffrence between them, I buy both. Hope I helped you.by ablessedlady3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this one but it can come with tinting.by Girlwallyworld3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's a sunless tanner. Very natural though!!!!by Decorator253/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes in two selection.tinted and in cream only.by lo64proud3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - very lightlyby TerriHansen5/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?