About this item
Give your skin an illuminating, healthy glow while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. Formulated by leading dermatologists and dedicated company scientists, this product encourages increased facial cell rejuvenation. The anti-aging moisturizer features advanced ingredients that penetrate deep into the top surface layers to help re-energize and fight the signs of exhaustion for a brighter, younger-looking appearance. This cream reduces the presence of up to 10 years of fine lines and wrinkles in just four weeks, with visible results starting on day one. This Olay Regenerist moisturizer features a light, clean scent and immediately leaves your face feeling hydrated and refreshed. Make this product part of your daily regimen to firm and re-energize the look of your skin. This anti-aging moisturizer increases brightness while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The conditioning cream comes packaged in a 1.7 oz. net-weight jar, and a little bit goes a long way. This product provides superior moisture compared to far more expensive luxury creams on the market. The Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream combines hydration with the power of rejuvenation for a glowing appearance.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 Oz.:
- Formulated with advanced ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin's surface to help re-energize skin
- Visible wrinkle results starting day 1
- Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles in just 4 weeks
- Increases brightness while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- One jar Net Wt. 1.7 oz
Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plamitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Carnosine, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Soluble Collagen, Elastin, Allantoin, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polycrylamide, Dimethiconol, Peg 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, C12 13 Pareth 3, Laureth 7, C 13 14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polycrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Butylparaben, Ehtylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Pro Vitamin B5, Amino Peptide, Green Tea, Aloe Vera.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 3.734 x 5.351|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has worked for me. Use morning and night.by TheLadySpeaks2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby buffyinbergen2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Saw results within a week, or little less.by AnnaRuth2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work wonderfully on your light creasing skin.by cancerleo11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should see results within two weeks. Yes this will work on light creasing. use oil of olay regenerist serum first, then the micro sculpting cream.by te7711/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to minimize my fine lines. They're still there but not as noticeable, but it feels so amazing and clean on my skin and that I would use it even without the anti aging properties.by spartanshopping2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say (personal experience) the very next day ajajaja. But with mom y started noticing 1 week later. Good luckby olayfan6/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! You'll see results immediately! I usually use hydroxytone, but when I run out I always use olay microsculting cream--works just as well as my $200 cream!by Strangestraycat2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- make sure your using enough. Sometimes people only apply a small amount. I sometime use loreal age perfect hydra nutrition.by buffyinbergen1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, definitely use another moisturizer. This product is for tightening wrinkles and lifting facial features. It really shouldn't be used on dry skin areas to begin with. One has to read, literally, the directions. There are a myriad of moisturers on the market. Use one that coincides with your age demographic.by cancerleo3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is an entire Regenerist line. If you wash with the facial cleanser and follow the entire line, your skin will be a lot less blah. Exfoliating when you wash is a plus. It clears up that dull dead skin that lingers around your face. Don't only use the products now and then or when you remember, that is a big mistake people make. Stay with it, make it part of your daily routine, it only takes minutes a day to completely change your faces moisture texture and all over elasticity.by Kitira3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used to use this but had dryness still, too. I switched to L'oreal Age Perfect Night Cream in the blue jar for more moisture (and still anti-aging properties).by ScopingOutSavings2/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try using oil of olay regenerist serum first then apply the micro sculpting cream. The serum should give you the extra boost of moisturizer that you need.by te779/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it over the Regenerist Serum. I think that helps with the dryness. It's funny, but it's dry right after I put it on, but over time it becomes moist.by Cocobird10/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use another moisturizer with SPF over the olay, my skin responds best to that.by beauters1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Try rotating the moisturizer, with the Regenerist. I don't find my skin dry, but, I have oily skin. I use a moisturizer after I have had a treatment with the Regnerist.by Alamira7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. when i use this product, do i need to use the toner ? Do i put this regenerist product on first before i put on the sun block ?
- No, you do not need to use a toner but I will tell you a toner helps to exfoliate. You can use any toner you already have. I would put the sun block on first so it penetrates then the moisturizer. If you see fine lines yes if not I would wait so your skin doesn't get use to the cream.by buffyinbergen1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use under sun block. I never use toner...alcohol content dries the skin.by AnnaRuth12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am literally OBSESSED with this product and I am 36. I use it day in and day out for the last 3 years. Nothing else will ever do. Ive tried them all and this is THE product for me!by Kitira3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 27 years old and I use it, it is never to soon in my book. I dont use a toner and I put my SPF cream on after the M.S. cream.by beauters12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used a good facial cleanser, so, I didn't need toner. I put the sunblock on after, but, always use sunblock, especially on your hands, arms and chest.by Alamira7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Olay once wrote to me "IT;S NOT ABOUT THE AGE, ITS ABOUT THE PROBLEM YOU WANT TO FOCUS ON" and its true, I'm 32 and don't have any deep wrinkles. What i always do is put on my regenerist cream and after it is absorved, (believe it will and quick that's great) i put on a little bit of sunscreen or Olay complete sunscreen spf 30. The toner? well i believe toners are for when after washing your face to close your pores.by olayfan3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?