Similar items in stock
Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo & Conditioner for Dogs, 8 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$18.34 List price $21.26Save $2.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 8 oz Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs cleans deeply and conditions for a healthy skin and coat. It helps to stop itching and flaking, while deodorizing and leaving a pleasant scent. It is gentle enough for regular use. This medicated dog shampoo contains soothing aloe.
Sulfodene Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner for Dogs, 8 oz:
- 8 fl oz
- Stops itching and flaking
- Conditions and soothes
- Sulfodene dog shampoo contains aloe
- Gentle enough for regular use
Warning Text: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact W/Eyes. If Undue Skin Irritation Develops Or Increases, Discontinue Use & Consult A Veterinarian. Not Recommended For Use On Puppies Under 6 Weeks of Age. Not For Use On Cats. Keep This & All Medications Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Accidental Ingestion, Seek Professional Assistance Or Contact A Poison Control Center Immediately.
Ingredients: Coal Tar, Sulfur, Triclosan
Instructions: Shake Well Before Using. Moisten Coat. Rub In Shampoo to Rich, Conditioning Lather. Rinse Thoroughly. Dry & Brush Coat. Shampoo Frequently For Your Dog's Comfort & to Keep The Skin & Coat Clean, Lustrous & Odor Free.
|Animal Lifestage:||Senior , Adult , Puppy|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||533033|
|Primary Shelf ID:||202082|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 1.50 x 2.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Always prevent this area or maybe just use a sponge to control and protect the eyes.by Zumar5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use baby shampoo on my dogs head area to play it safe.by 1887john3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just try to avoid the eye area. I used it on the head of my year old Maltese and so far I haven't seen any irritations.by HappyMalteseGarth12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't get it in the eyes. I use a wash cloth for my chi's face.by Mahaleigh11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my dog is just fine with itby Kaar10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would be cautious around the eyes, as with any product.by seniordogsrock7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been told that if a flea product has been applied that shampooing your dog will not remove the flea control medication, BUT I would wait three or four days before shampooing. AND if you haven't applied the flea control medication then shampoo your dog and wait a few days before applying the flea medication. I understand it spreads across the dogs skin better this way....something to do with the oils in the dogs skin.by 1887john3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I did not use a flea or tick shampoo prior to bathing with sulfadine.by seniordogsrock7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, dawn works well with fleas.by Catsmeow21/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use that flea stuff that one puts on a dog every 2-3 monthsby Kaar10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?