Cetaphil For All Skin Types Gentle Skin Cleanser 8 Fl Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser For All Skin Types comes in a convenient 8 fl oz bottle and is ideal for everyone. It's a soap-free solution originally formulated for dermatologists. This product is effective for everyday use of even the most sensitive skin on your face and body. The soap-free cleanser rinses cleanly, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Cetaphil For All Skin Types Gentle Skin Cleanser 8 fl oz:
- Gentle, soap-free cleanser
- Cetaphil skin cleanser originally formulated for dermatologists
- Specifically for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin
- Ideal for face and body
- Helps skin retain needed moisture
- Rinses easily
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Mild enough to cleanse a baby's delicate skin
Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 1.65 x 3.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's just a very gentle cleanser. It isn't medicated. I wouldn't count on it helping acne.by steviej12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on skin type . Dermatologist recommend for sensitive skin types. As a cleaner doesn't dry out skin like regular soap and can be used as moisturizer. If you use acne meds can be helpful with dryness.by megreen12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?