Spring Valley Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules, 200 mg, 100 count
Customers also considered
- $3.74 Was $3.94Save $0.20
Check out these related products
- $5.99 List price $9.99Save $4.00
- $10.06 List price $12.49Save $2.43
- Reduced Price$11.22 List price $20.75Save $9.53
- $10.16 List price $12.70Save $2.54
- $15.60 List price $22.29Save $6.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spring Valley Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules provide multiple health benefits. They reduce free radicals in the body and also support the regeneration of Glutathione, an essential antioxidant. The soft capsules are easy to swallow. Each of these alpha lipoic acid tablets contains 200mg.
Spring Valley Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsules, 200mg, 100 count:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps promote metabolic functioning to fight against free radicals and oxidative stress
- Alpha Lipoic Acid also supports The regeneration of Glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants
- 100-count bottle of Alpha Lipoic acid supplements
Health Concern: ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
Warning Text: If You Are Pregnant, Nursing Or Taking Any Medications, Consult Your Doctor Before Use. Discontinue Use and Consult Your Doctor If Any Adverse Reactions Occur.
Ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rice Powder, Gelatin, Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Instructions: For Adults, Take One (1) Capsule Daily Preferably With A Meal. As A Reminder Discuss The Supplements and Medications You Take With Your Health Care Providers. Keep Out of The Reach of Children. Keep In A Dry Place, Tightly Closed and Avoid Excessive Heat For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.
|Primary Shelf ID:||1091528|
|Digital Video Formats:||BOTTLES|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.32 x 2.32 x 4.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The ingredients indicate that the gelatin cellulose is from plant origin.by 5678dance4/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, this product contains Bovine Gelatin in the capsule and is not considered vegan. The Magnesium Stearate is from Palm Oil.by HelpPL5/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At this time, the gelatin in this product is not derived from Porcine or Pork.by HelpPL5/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product contains bovine gelatin.by HelpPL5/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this 100% R alpha lipoic acid or a mixture with S-alpha lipoic acid? If so what is the ratio?
- After reviewing the bottle, I could find nothing to indicate whether or not it is 100% R alpha lipoic acid or a mixture with S alpha lipoic acid.by 5678dance5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is a mixture of both R alpha lipoic acid and S-alpha lipoic acid. The mixture is a 50/50 ratio.by HelpPL5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100%by SantaD5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is an alpha lipoic acid with a 50:50 R/S ratio (racemic mix).by HelpPL7/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the racemic version of ALA which means it's a 50/50 mixture of the R+ enantiomer and S- enantiomer.by simkatu7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ingredients of this product are as follows: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rice Powder, Gelatin, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, and Silica. The ingredients can also be found on the label of the product from your local store.by HelpPL10/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $16.00 Was $17.23Save $1.23
- $6.00 Was $6.48Save $0.48
- Reduced Price$12.12 List price $18.24Save $6.12
- $24.98 Was $28.00Save $3.02
- $4.98 Was $6.00Save $1.02