Similar items in stock
Nailene Acrylic Sculpture Kit
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 40 tips
- Multiple salon looks
Warning Text: Irritant, Flammable. Caution: Liquid Flammable. Use With Adequate Ventilation. Do Not Use On Thin Or Cracked Nails. Avoid Eye and Prolonged Contact With Skin. If Eye Contact Occurs Flush With Water For 15 Minutes. If Swallowed Consult A Physician. Powder. Avoid Inhalation of Dust. Avoid Eye and Skin Contact. Glue: Danger: Cyanoacrylate. Bonds Skin and Eyes Eyes In Seconds. Irritating to Eyes, Respiratory System and Skin. Avoid Clothing As Can Cause Burn. Do Not Use If Nail Is Inflamed Or Infected. For Accidental Eye/Skin Contact, Flush With Water 15 Minutes. Seek Medical Attention For Eye Or Internal Contact. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Ingredients: Nails: Plastic. Powder. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylmethacrylate, Benzoyl Peroxide. Acrylic Liquid: Ethyl Methacrylate, Glycol Dimethacrylate, Dimethyltolylamine, Benzophenone-I. Glue: Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Number of Pieces:||1 Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 2.99 x 6.55 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Contains, 20 French tips, 40 natural tips, clear acrylic powder, acrylic liquid, Ultra Bond primer, 3g Ultra Quick glue, buffing block, 2 way nail file, sculpting brush, dappen dish and manicure stick.by Pacific World Cosmetics6/5/2014Written by a verified representative from Pacific World CosmeticsWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tips, Glue, Acrylic power, acrylic liquid, and a brush.by WeSayWhatWeSay1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- activator liquid, nail buffer, nail glue, enough tips for atleast 2 kits, acrylic brush and acrylic powder. honestly its about 4 fill ins and 2 sets worth if youre using alot of it each timeby FutureKotara1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nails Glue Acrylic Powder/liquid Brush Buffer Cuticle Pusherby MorganMommyIEN2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have some clue what you are doing yes!! I used it to fill nails already done, looks as if I had got them done by the professionals.by WeSayWhatWeSay5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you get what you pay for. its not the best acrylic on the market, thats going to cost alot more. but for the price it works awesome. just make sure to apply enough clear polish atop the acrylic to get the spa shineby FutureKotara7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it dosen't. Its very hard to use and it doesn't come out right and your nails like very very very bad after you're done. But if your really good at doing nails. It would be great!by girle557/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby ChristabellaG5/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?