Great Value All Natural Black Tea Bags, 100 ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Warnings: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea.
Directions: Brewing instructions: hot tea: use one tea bag for each cup Of teadesired. Place tea bag(s) in preheated teapot. Pour fresh boiling waterover tea bag(s) And steep for 3-5 minutes. Stir. Remove tea bag(s) andserve with milk, lemon slices or sweetener, if desired. Iced tea: useone tea bag for each glass Of iced tea desired. Place tea bag(s) inpreheated teapot. Pour fresh boiling water over tea bag(s) And steep for3-5 minutes. Stir. Remove tea bag(s) And pour over ice in pitcher orglasses. Add sweetener And lemon slices, if desired.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 8.0 x 7.187|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine tasted normal. Perhaps you boiled it too much, or you got an old stale batch.by VJJohn2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I fix tea year round 1-3 Gallons a day and Im rather picky on the tea, maybe you got a bad batch of tea :(by Nonnie9525210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO-WAY !by Starr10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not all a burnt taste. The first cup I had, with some sugar, did not impress me. But next time I had it plain, no sugar, and it tasted pretty good. I've had it that way everyday for about a week now and find myself liking it quite a bit. No burnt taste. It's pretty smooth, pretty pleasurable. If you step it too long, I imagine it may get a strong, almost bitter taste, but this product is fine and I'd say great for the price.by GuitarSlim8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tea is natural and delicious.by CommunityAnswer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Black Tea does not taste burnt at all. It tastes like real tea, the way tea always tastes. It is tea. Orange Pekoe, Green, and White Tea are both milder tasting. There are also many forms of flavored teas. Black tea is full-bodied and able to be mixed with milk and sugar. The flavor can last for a few years when stored, instead of fading. Black Tea is real tea without flavoring and the original kind from England thrown into the harbor in Boston.by Anonymous81711/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We regret the product did not meet your expectations and appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products.by HelpPL9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All tea has trace amounts of caffeine in it. The amounts are so small, it's not mentioned.by VJJohn2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes most likelyby adeyoo72/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Most tea contains caffeine unless stated otherwise. This is a good very economical tea--I believe it comes in de-caf. Thanks!by Fraurisa9/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this tea does contain caffeine. On average, black teas contain 45-100 mg of caffeine per bag, though it does vary depending on cup size and brew time. If you use more water to brew or a shorter brew time, the caffeine content will be less. Most of the caffeine is extracted in the first 30 seconds of brew time.by HelpIsHere11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?