Great Value Classic Roast Instant Coffee, 8 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the stimulating taste of Great Value Classic Roast Instant Coffee. Made from Arabica coffee beans, this instant coffee has a rich, smooth flavor that coffee lovers will appreciate. The Great Value Classic Roast Instant Coffee is 100 percent pure coffee and does not contain artificial flavors or colors.
Great Value Classic Roast Instant Coffee:
Warning Text: Always refer To packaging for the most up To date allergy information.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Coffee.
Instructions: Preparation: use one tablespoon Of coffee for each 6 oz Of water.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free , Kosher|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7874243453|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1229650|
|Features:||Premium , Naturally gluten-free food , No artificial flavors or colors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.56 x 3.56 x 5.87 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The label on lt blue great value coffee container (instant) which I purchased just yesterday did not have 100% arabica on the label. Is it still arabi
- Evidently it no longer is the 100% Arabica coffee. I received a jar of Classic Coffee with a red label and cap. Not even remotely the product that was advertised by Walmart Online. And it tastes really bad... like burnt dirt. I will be returning this for a refund. Surprised Walmart still shows the old picture, title and description. They're usually very good about these sorts of things. But on this one... they really dropped the ball.by CoffeeLover2473/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the blue labeled Great Value "Premium Instant Coffee" as described and pictured in this listing (Its label states 100% Arabica). The coffee I received is Great Value "Classic Roast" Instant Coffee, with a red label and red cap, NOT the "Premium Instant Coffee", 100% Arabica, with the white and blue label and blue cap as pictured. This "Classic Roast" is the same product found on the shelf at my local Walmart and nowhere on the label does it mention Arabica, let alone 100% Arabica, as stated on Walmart's web page. These seem to be two entirely different products.by Oogam3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blue label has been replaced by red label. The red label only says 100% coffee. I have purchased the blue label for years because it has a good flavor and a good price. I had to return the red label coffee because it tasted like dirty water. I tried to purchase the blue label online but was sent the red label instead....I returned it as well. I will have to change to a different brand of coffee unless Walmart can bring back the original blue label formula. As I said, the new improved version tastes like dirty, hot water...no coffee flavor whatsoever. Good luck moving this product...I don't think you will be able to give this stuff away.by ONE4U3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should say on the side, back of label or under ingredients.by Cyroldan3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Willie, the label says 100% coffee. I would imagine there would be a blend of coffees in a less expensive instant coffee. Best bet contact them by info on back of label.by DogLady8883/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You bought Great Value Premium Instant Coffee not arabica per the picture above.by SylviaII3/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product did undergo a formula change. It is a blend consisting of Arabica beans with some Robusta beans.by HelpPL5/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have only seen this one size and I've been buying it for many years.by SylviaII12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- online they offer a 12 oz jar. free shipping with $45 order.by CellPhoneGuru5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am able to buy 12 Oz container, locally.by crooner79/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the 12oz ones. Costs me around 5 dollars over the counter. Be sure to stock them up, the stores ALWAYS run out of stock! Sadly, they are never available online.by Qutie1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do not. I asked the store maanger. I love it and wish they would. He said they do not make it and he is actually corect. Go to amazon and see for yourself. No instant coffee makes a size large than 10 oz.by Briantexas1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is also available in a 12 oz container. For more information regarding the availability of this product, please contact a member of management at your local store.by HelpPL1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CAN YOU MIX THIS IN COLD WATER TO MAKE ICE COFFEE? ??? well, yeah.... The stuff dissolves a bit better in hot water. You'll have to stir it a bit longer to beat the lumps into submission. ??? hmm... Maybe you are concerned with perking coffee at a specific temperature. High end coffee is supposed to be optimized by perking/steaming/pressing water thru the precisely ground beans - during the proper lunar cycle. With any instant coffee, that's all cast in stone at the factory. All you are doing with an instant is dehydrating it. Getting it to dissolve is easier with warm or hot water. The cooking part has all been done.by Unmpressed11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I do it every nite to put in the refrigerator for when I get up in the morning & it's wonderful. Try refrigerating it after mixing in cold water & you'll think you went to heaven. Also, put the sweetener in when you mix the coffee (I use a combination of saccharine & aspartame) & it seems to add something when it sits overnite. Leave the cream until you're ready to drink it. If you're ambitious, you can also make it in the blender & put all manner of ingredients in it. Even if you just use some ice cubes & a couple different flavored creamers, I promise you it's far better than any you can buy at any price from any coffeehouse & has practically no calories if you use artificial sweetener.by Lenalee9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure you can. Makes a decent glass of cold coffee. Just be sure that you pour the cold water on coffee powder and stir 3-4 times before adding creamer or milk.by Qutie7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found this Ice coffee recipe and use it everyday. 2 teaspoons instant coffee 1 teaspoon sugar 3 tablespoons warm water 6 fluid ounces cold milk Combine coffee, sugar, and warm water in small container that has a lid. (small jars work good like baby food jars, although I use breast milk storage containers because they're the perfect size and they have measurements on them)Shake until it gets foamy. Pour into a glass with ice then fill the glass with your milk. You can customize the recipe to your needs. So basically I have used cold water to shake ingredients and it has worked but the warm water works better to dissolve the coffee granules.by MKPM3/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For best results, it is recommended that the water be brought to boiling temperature to ensure when adding water to the instant coffee that the granules will dissolve. It would be difficult for the instant coffee to dissolve in cold water. To make iced coffee using our Great Value Coffee, we would recommend using the following recipe: Ingredients: 1 cup strong Great Value Coffee Sugar Cream Ice Cubes Directions: Let coffee cool to room temperature. Pour over ice. Add cream and sugar to taste.by HelpPL7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?