Great Value Fat Free Small Curd Cottage Cheese, 24 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Cultured pasteurized skim milk, nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate
- Kosher dairy
- Grade A
- No artificial flavors
- Naturally gluten-free
Warning Text: Always refer to packaging for the most up to date allergy information.
Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Skim Milk, Nonfat Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids, Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Color Added, Potassium Sorbate and Carbon Dioxide (to Preserve Freshness), Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Enzyme. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk. Leche Magra Cultivada Pasteurizada, Leche Descremada, Concentrado Proteico De Suero De Leche, Suero, Solidos De Leche Descremados, Maltodextrina, Sal, Almidon De Maiz Modificado, Colornate Agregado, Sorbato De Potasio Y Dioxido De Carbono (Para Preservar Le Frescura), Goma De Guar, Carragenina, Goma Garrofin, Saborizante Natural, Vitamina A Palmitato, Enzima. Advertencia Por Alergia: Contiene Leche.
Instructions: Keep refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Gluten-Free , Kosher , Fat-Free|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Allergy warning: contains milk|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001468|
|Features:||Small curd , Fat free , Grade a , Kosher dairy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.94 x 9.25 x 9.12 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 Mg||3|
|Sodium 470 Mg||20|
|Potassium 200 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 G||2|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 14 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The enzyme used to produce Great Value Cottage Cheese is a microbial coagulant that is produced using a controlled fermentation process.by HelpPL3/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, "fat free" and "0% milk fat free" are one in the same. It is stated this way to clarify further for our customers.by HelpPL4/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does Great Value fat free cottage cheese have a greater percentage of calcium (40% of daily requirement is listed on my carton) than other brands
- We have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products and formulations may change from time to time based on customer feedback and other business needs. We suggest trying to locate the requested information on the packaging of the product from your local store. If the information you have requested is not available, please contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the best by date and lot code off the package and we would be happy to look into this further for you.by PVHelp6/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.08 Was $2.34Save $0.26