Great Value Navy Beans, 16 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ingredients: Navy Beans
Directions: Preparation instructions: quick soak: rinse & sort beans in a large pot.Add 6-8 cups hot water To 1 lb Of beans (about 2 cups). Bring To rapidboil; boil for 2 minutes. Remove From heat. Cover & let stand 1 hour.Drain soak water & rinse. Overnight soak: rinse & sort beans in a largepot. Add 6-8 cups cold water To 1 lb beans (about 2 cups). Let standovernight or at least 6-8 hours. Drain soak water & rinse. Cookinginstructions: add 6 cups Of hot water To drained & rinsed beans. Simmergently w/lid tilted until desired tenderness is reached, about 1 1/2 to2 hours. Beans are a natural agricultural product. Despite use Of moderncleaning equipment, it is not always possible To remove all foreignmaterial. Sort & rinse beans before cooking.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 3.8 x 1.2|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Potassium 400 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 21 G||7|
|Dietary Fiber 9 G||34|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 8 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, these beans are manufactured in a plant that does contain wheat, barley, malt and oat, however, they are not on the same line.by PVHelp8/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are unable to guarantee at this time that all of our products are GMO free. We can share with you that products that are GMO free will state that they are certified organic on the label which must contain no genetically modified organisms.by HelpPL12/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$41.83 Was $44.57Save $2.74
- $65.79 Was $72.96Save $7.17
- $17.91 Was $20.76Save $2.85
- $17.66 Was $19.74Save $2.08
- $80.66 Was $87.34Save $6.68
- Rollback$54.51 Was $78.69Save $24.18