Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food, Beef and Brown Rice Recipe, 14 lbs
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Clearance$4.73 List price $5.54Save $0.81
- Reduced Price$9.82 List price $13.39Save $3.57
- $29.67 List price $38.70Save $9.03
- $17.64 List price $23.07Save $5.43
- $20.57 Was $26.16Save $5.59
- Reduced Price$36.19 List price $47.96Save $11.77
- $15.20 List price $19.89Save $4.69
- Clearance$4.83 List price $5.41Save $0.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised beef, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome brown rice, vegetables and added vitamins & minerals.
- U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
- Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion
- No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat, or wheat gluten
- Natural dog food with added vitamins & minerals
Animal Health Concern: Skin & Coat
Ingredients: Beef, Chicken Meal, Ground Rice, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Olive Oil, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide (color), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (A Source of Vitamin K Activity), Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid.
Instructions: Rachael Ray Nutrish For Dogs Is Made For Dogs of All Sizes. Talk to Your Veterinarian About Your Dog's Ideal Weight and Adjust Your Amounts Accordingly. Adult Dog Size - Feeding Amount.3 to 12 Lbs. - 1/3 to 1-1/3 Cups; 12 to 25 Lbs. - 1-1/3 to 2 Cups; 25 to 50 Lbs. - 2 to 3-1/2 Cups; 50 to 100 Lbs. - 3-1/2 to 5-1/2 Cups; Over 100 Lbs. - 5-1/2 - Plus 1/2 Cup For Every Additional 12 Lbs. *This Chart Represents Average Recommended Daily Portions. You May Need to Feed Slightly More Or Less, Depending On Your Dog's Activity Level and Overall Fitness (Using 8 Oz. Measuring Cup). Be Sure to Provide Plenty of Fresh, Clean Water Daily. Adult Dogs: Adult Dogs With Normal Activity May Be Fed Once Daily. Depending On Your Dog's Age and Activity, Serving Sizes May Vary Slightly from The Recommended Daily Feeding Guide Portions. Weaning Puppies: Start Puppies On Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Beef and Brown Rice As Soon As They Begin to Chew Solid Food, Usually At 3-4 Weeks of Age. Allow Them to Eat As Much As They Want Until They Are Fully Weaned (6-8 Weeks of Age.) Growing Puppies: Puppies Should Be Completely Weaned By 6-8 Weeks of Age. After Weaning, Feed Them All They Want 3 Times Daily to 6 Months of Age and 2 Times Daily to 12 Months of Age. If Desired, Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Beef and Brown Rice Can Be Fed Moistened. to Feed Moistened, Mix 1/4 Cup of Water to 2 Cups of Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Beef and Brown Rice. For Pregnant and Lactating Females: Feed Daily Up to 3 Times The Amount Suggested For Their Non-Pregnant Weight.
|Animal Lifestage:||Senior , Adult , All Lifestages , Puppy|
|Flavor:||Beef and Brown Rice|
|Pet Food Form:||Dog Food|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Brand:||Rachael Ray Nutrish|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 13.00 x 20.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. my 7 month old puppy has a very sensitive stomach. He is NOT supposed to have wheat or wheat gluten. I want to confirm that this product is free of
- No wheat or wheat gluten on ingredient list.by infinitedesires12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have an 800 number on their website and they are very helpful !!! OK well you submitted this a long time ago so I hope you found out what you needed.by DJLFoot11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I checked the bag I have currently and I see NO listing for wheat or wheat gluten but I won't assume liability if there is but I do not see it on the list of ingredients.by marah11152/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- She now has a line of cat food.by WylieG4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Go to their website and they have an 800 number to call and ask questions. They make great food !!! I use their dog food and just wrote a review on their weight management dry food. It has helped so much.by DJLFoot6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?