About this item
Rachael Ray Nutrish Chicken and Vegetables 6lb:
- I Don't Mess Around When It Comes to Feeding My Family and Yours Healthy and Nutritious Meals. My Dog Isaboo Is Family! So I Had This Idea to Work With A Team of Pet Nutrition Experts to Create A Pet Food Made With Simple, Natural Ingredients That Any Furry Family Member Would Love. and Here It Is: Rachael Ray Nutrish Chicken and Vegetables. It's Got The Deliciousness Isaboo Loves and All The Nutrition I Want Her to Have. Real Chicken Is The First Ingredient. There Are No Fillers. No Junk. Just Lots of Good, Wholesome Stuff. How Cool Is That? and You Know, I'm All About Giving Back, So A Portion of The Proceeds from the Rachael Ray Nutrish Chicken and Vegetables Go to Chairties That Take Care of Animals Who Have No One Else to Look Out For Them. How Do You Feel Know? Rachael Ray Rachael's Rescue. Nourish - Love - Protect. Rachael's Rescue Helps Pets That Might Not Have Someone Who Loves Them As Much As We Love Ours. A Portion of The Proceeds from Every Bag of Rachael Ray Pet Food Will Go to Pet Chairties and Other Organizations That Do Good For Animals. Through Rachael's Rescue We Can Help Improve The Lives of Pets In Need.
- Rachael Ray Dog Food, 6lb: Ingredient Safety: At Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, We Demand High-Quality Ingredients from Our Suppliers and Require Thorough Testing to Ensure Product Safety. We Are Committed to Producing Outstanding Products Every Day, and Take Great Pride In Ensuring Our Foods Are Wholesome, and Most Importantly, Safe. Quality Guarantee: We Are Committed to Making Great-Tasting, Nutritious Pet Foods. If You Or Your Pet Are Not Completely Satisfied With This Product, We Will Provide A Full Refund.
- Rachel Ray Pet Food Includes: Omega Fatty Acids, With A Dash of Evoo (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Help to Keep Her Skin and Coat Shiny and Healthy. Antioxidant Nutrients Like Vitamin E and Selenium Help to Keep Her Immune System Strong. A Healthy Fiber Blend Including Oatmeal Helps to Make Nutrish Easy to Digest. Calcium Helps to Keep Isaboo's Bones Strong and Her Teeth Healthy. High-Quality Proteins, Like Real Chicken, Help to Support Healthy Organs and Lean Muscle Mass.
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Chicken and Vegetables Is Made With Real Chicken and Veggies
- No Chicken By-Product Meal Or Fillers. No Artificial Flavors Or Artificial Preservatives.
- Rachael Ray Pet Food is 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition For Dogs.
- Ingredient Safety, Thoroughly Tested For Quality & Safety
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Carrots, Dried Tomatoes, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Oxide, Dried Parsley, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - Min. - 26%. Crude Fat - Min. - 15%. Crude Fiber - Max. - 4%. Linoleic Acid - Min. - 1.5%. Calcium - Min. - 1.1%. Phosphorus - Min. - 0.9%. Selenium - Min. - 0.2 Mg/Kg. Vitamin E - Min. - 225 Iu/Kg. Ascorbic Acid* - Min. - 7 Mg/Kg. Linolenic Acid* - Min. - 0.1%. *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Beef & Brown Rice Dog Food Is Formulated to Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages of A Dog.
Rachael Ray Nutrish For Dogs Is Made For Dogs of All Sizes. Talk to Your Veterinarian About Your Dog's Ideal Weight and Adjust Your Amounts Accordingly. Adult Dog Size - Feeding Amount.3 to 12 Lbs. - 1/3 to 1-1/3 Cups; 12 to 25 Lbs. - 1-1/3 to 2 Cups; 25 to 50 Lbs. - 2 to 3-1/2 Cups; 50 to 100 Lbs. - 3-1/2 to 5-1/2 Cups; Over 100 Lbs. - 5-1/2 - Plus 1/2 Cup For Every Additional 12 Lbs. *This Chart Represents Average Recommended Daily Portions. You May Need to Feed Slightly More Or Less, Depending On Your Dog's Activity Level and Overall Fitness (Using 8 Oz. Measuring Cup). Be Sure to Provide Plenty of Fresh, Clean Water Daily. Adult Dogs: Adult Dogs With Normal Activity May Be Fed Once Daily. Depending On Your Dog's Age and Activity, Serving Sizes May Vary Slightly from The Recommended Daily Feeding Guide Portions. Weaning Puppies: Start Puppies On Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies As Soon As They Begin to Chew Solid Food, Usually At 3-4 Weeks of Age. Allow Them to Eat As Much As They Want Until They Are Fully Weaned (6-8 Weeks of Age.) Growing Puppies: Puppies Should Be Completely Weaned By 6-8 Weeks of Age. After Weaning, Feed Them All They Want 3 Times Daily to 6 Months of Age and 2 Times Daily to 12 Months of Age. If Desired, Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies Can Be Fed Moistened. to Feed Moistened, Mix 1/4 Cup of Water to 2 Cups of Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies. For Pregnant and Lactating Females: Feed Daily Up to 3 Times The Amount Suggested For Their Non-Pregnant Weight.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 9.5 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.