Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Veggies Recipe, 14 lbs
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables.
- Natural dog food with added vitamins & minerals
- U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
- No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
- Natural fiber sources from wholesome grains & veggies
- No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
Animal Health Concern: Skin & Coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Dried Peas, Dried Carrots, Dried Tomatoes, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Oxide, Dried Parsley, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - Min. - 26%. Crude Fat - Min. - 15%. Crude Fiber - Max. - 4%. Linoleic Acid - Min. - 1.5%. Calcium - Min. - 1.1%. Phosphorus - Min. - 0.9%. Selenium - Min. - 0.2 Mg/Kg. Vitamin E - Min. - 225 Iu/Kg. Ascorbic Acid* - Min. - 7 Mg/Kg. Linolenic Acid* - Min. - 0.1%. *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Beef & Brown Rice Dog Food Is Formulated to Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages of A Dog.
Instructions: Rachael Ray Nutrish For Dogs Is Made For Dogs of All Sizes. Talk to Your Veterinarian About Your Dog's Ideal Weight and Adjust Your Amounts Accordingly. Adult Dog Size - Feeding Amount.3 to 12 Lbs. - 1/3 to 1-1/3 Cups; 12 to 25 Lbs. - 1-1/3 to 2 Cups; 25 to 50 Lbs. - 2 to 3-1/2 Cups; 50 to 100 Lbs. - 3-1/2 to 5-1/2 Cups; Over 100 Lbs. - 5-1/2 - Plus 1/2 Cup For Every Additional 12 Lbs. *This Chart Represents Average Recommended Daily Portions. You May Need to Feed Slightly More Or Less, Depending On Your Dog's Activity Level and Overall Fitness (Using 8 Oz. Measuring Cup). Be Sure to Provide Plenty of Fresh, Clean Water Daily. Adult Dogs: Adult Dogs With Normal Activity May Be Fed Once Daily. Depending On Your Dog's Age and Activity, Serving Sizes May Vary Slightly from The Recommended Daily Feeding Guide Portions. Weaning Puppies: Start Puppies On Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies As Soon As They Begin to Chew Solid Food, Usually At 3-4 Weeks of Age. Allow Them to Eat As Much As They Want Until They Are Fully Weaned (6-8 Weeks of Age.) Growing Puppies: Puppies Should Be Completely Weaned By 6-8 Weeks of Age. After Weaning, Feed Them All They Want 3 Times Daily to 6 Months of Age and 2 Times Daily to 12 Months of Age. If Desired, Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies Can Be Fed Moistened. to Feed Moistened, Mix 1/4 Cup of Water to 2 Cups of Rachael Ray Nutrish With Real Chicken and Veggies. For Pregnant and Lactating Females: Feed Daily Up to 3 Times The Amount Suggested For Their Non-Pregnant Weight.
|Animal Lifestage:||Senior , Adult , Puppy|
|Flavor:||Chicken and vegetables|
|Pet Food Form:||Dog Food|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Brand:||Rachael Ray Nutrish|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 13.00 x 19.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not for senior dogs you want to continue living.by CairnTerrier5/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is a balanced food for all ages. Our dog is nearly 10 and is doing very well with it. He also gets a dental treat. He acts like a three year old and is healthy.by GiveandTake2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not a vet but my 12 year old dog is actually jumping up on the couch again which he hasn't done for at least 3 years. I do try to stop him because I don't want him to get hurt but I'm amazed at the difference. My brother bought some for his poodle and it works with her, too.by MsShopABargain10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I RESCUED A DOG AND HE WAS VERY SKINNY! BUT SINCE I NOW BUY HIM RACHAEL'S RAY DOG FOOD HE HAS GOTTEN SO FAT! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HEALTHY AND FULL OF ENERGY!!by An anonymous customer10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 2 labs have been eating this for over a year. My older lab is 11 years old, my younger one is 3 years old. Vet said they are both healthier than they have ever been.by dalm8tian10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im not sure but i do know that all my dogs love it and have gained lots of weight off of it!by lyndie3210/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Pennsylvania, USAby granny992067/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in USA Distributed in Pennsylvania.by GiveandTake5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Meadville, PAby alwaysunique6/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to: nutrish.rachelray.com/company-info the company has "manufacturing locations in Meadville, PA and Joplin, MO."by SmartNSavvyMom1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this info from Rachel Ray's web site. It's made in the USA by the Ainsworth Pet Nutrition group. The companies have manufacturing locations in Meadville, PA and Joplin, MO.by snoopykb1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- according to ingredients listed, it has corn meal.by granny992066/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is corn meal. It is a balanced blend of healthy ingredients. Our dog loves it. When we bring home a bag he tries to open it to get to it.by GiveandTake5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Corn Gluten meal, and corn mealby alwaysunique1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- corn glutenby alwaysunique1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Corn Meal is the 4th ingredient & Corn Gluten is the 7th.by SmartNSavvyMom3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?