Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake, 11 fl oz, 4ct
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The delicious rich taste of chocolate in a calorie-friendly formula makes the Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake a perfect addition to your weight loss plan. With only one gram of sugar, the Atkins Advantage Weight Shake helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle and reach your optimum weight loss goals. Atkins is more than a diet. Products like the Atkins Advantage Shakes help you sustain a lifetime approach to weight management without sacrificing taste. Go ahead and count carbs. The Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Shake has just 160 calories. Plus, you get a serving of 15 grams of lean muscle-building protein in each bottle.
Atkins Advantage Dark Chocolate Royal Weight Loss Shakes:
- Helps you manage your weight loss goals
- Dietary supplement or meal replacement
- Calorie friendly
- Just 160 calories
- One gram of sugar
- 15 grams of protein
- Rich, dark chocolate flavor
- Two grams of net carbs
- Use as part of the Atkins Diet
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- Available in a pack of four
- 11 oz size
See all diet foods and drinks
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Carrageenan, Vitamin Mineral Mix (Zinc Gluconate, Ferric Orthophosphate, D-L Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Gluconate, Maltodextrin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K-1 and Cyanocobalamin), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium and Sodium Ascorbate. Contains Milk and Soy.
Shake Well. Served Chilled Or Over Ice. Important: Must Be Refrigerated After Opening to Maintain Safety.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.81 x 4.81 x 5.37|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.50 g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 230 mg||10%|
|Potassium 530 mg||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4 g||15%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 15 g||30%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm ordering my 3rd shipment now of the Dark Chocolate Royale. It's really delicious! I found the milk chocolate to be too sweet and a little weird tasting. But this one is fantastic! Order one with your other flavors and try it out. I'm trying out 1 4-pak of strawberry this time.by Mallcrawler7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dark Chocolate Royale is very chocolaty like the dark chocolate. The French vanilla to me is too sweet. Milk chocolate is lighter chocolate. I am a chocolate lover so I go for the Royale each time. You can always mix them if you want. I mix French vanilla with a chocolate to take away some of the 'too sweet' for me taste.by pd2prtlt7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks Curvy! I bought one of these to compare the difference and you are right!....this is VERY Chocolatey but not so sweet.....I tend to like the Creamy Chocolate much better it taste like melted chocolate pudding where the Royale is almost like a regular vs latte if it were a coffee! Strawberry is my favorite with crushed ice!by Leesa35j0007/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chocolate royal is very rich compared to the creamy in addition to the color being dark chocolate vs light.by Curvy1507/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was charged the same price purchasing 10 - 4 packs of Atkins as our local WalMart charges per pack.by Country2heart7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have not found any place that does this yet.by pd2prtlt10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy more than $45 worth, Walmart gives you free shipping. That's the only discount I know of.by uawxman10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes in the store you can , just not on- line ....... You just can not buy hot cooked meals / hot cooked items with food stamps / snap ... Hope this helps .... " Atkins Shakes "by Pattijo7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can, if you can find it in your local Walmart. Try it and see. Worst they can do is say you can't buy it, otherwise it'll go through like most other food products.by pgvegas10/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products