Similar items in stock
McCormick Specialty Extracts Cinnamon Extract, 1 fl oz
Customer also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (40%), Water, And Extractives Of Cinnamon.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.104|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.9 x 1.78 x 3.87|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't see why not, but I would use it very sparingly until you see how much you need.by krmills6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but be very careful; it is strong and you need to use just a few drops depending on your taste.by chinamom625/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, it's got quite a bit of alcohol. Unless that is what you want.by Sactown23/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by stitchnovice6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Sactown24/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter makes them all the time for herself and her friends with this extract! They think they are wonderful and keep coming back for more!by WitmarcWoman6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Although I'm not familiar with cinnamon toothpicks, this is a liquid, I don't think as strong as the powdered form most people use. I bought it to use in French Toast, and didn't have good results.by Sactown24/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?