About this item
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
Relieve joint, muscle and arthritis pain with this maximum-strength formula odor-free therapy lotion.
- 6 fl oz
- Odor free
- Clinically proven
Active Ingredient: Trolamine Salicylate. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Water.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.63 x 3.0 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- When using this product Use only as directed -do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad -avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes -do not apply To wounds or damaged skin.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children. In case Of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults And children over 12 years: -shake well -apply generously To affected area -massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin -repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin, methylparaben, potassium phosphate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, water
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the bottle the only ingredient is "Trolamine Salicylate 10%. The other Inactive ingredients DO NOT SAY Eucalyptus. Aloe and lanolin. and a few others.by Ltrees10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I see on the ingredients.by Goobie5312/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?