About this item
The Olde Thompson Black 16-Jar Traditional Spice Rack is a convenient and practical solution for organizing your kitchen. It will keep your spices within easy reach. This rack comes with a carrying handle for portability. Each of the 16 jars of this countertop spice rack are also specially designed with a flip lid that facilitates easy pouring or shaking. In addition, they each hold 3 oz, are labeled for easy identification and come pre-filled with spices. The seasonings includes basics that all home cooks need to create tasty homemade recipes, including cumin, cinnamon and basil. This countertop spice rack features a sleek style and a neutral color scheme that will complement a wide array of kitchen decor themes.
Olde Thompson Black 16-Jar Traditional Spice Rack:
- 16-jar spice rack with carrying handle puts just the right spice at your fingertips
- Countertop spice rack glass jars have our unique flip lid, which permits easy pouring or shaking of spices
- Each 3-oz jar comes pre-filled with a different spice
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 5.75 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 16 jarsby Luv2sew97/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine only has 16 jars.by Auraglow12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16by Nickynick233/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16by cjwade12/19/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the jars are refillableby Luv2sew97/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The spice jars are full, but it is easy to empty the contents out and refill them with whatever you want.by shoptoomuch199111/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is refillable but it does have the names of exhisting spices on the bottle which I suppose you could removeby janhun11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Celery seed, thyme, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, oregano, marjoram, fennel, cumin, chives, caraway, bay leaves, basil, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and parsley are the names on the labels in the picture. I haven't purchased this item yet, so I'm assuming that is what comes with it.by Merftgegt8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?