Ayr: Saline Nasal Gel, .5 Oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.01 List price $17.08Save $5.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether your nose feels dry from the cold temperature or allergies, the Ayr Saline Nasal Gel gives your dry nose moisturizing relief. Formulated for year-round use, this nasal gel restores moisture to dry, irritated membranes, so you breathe easier, without irritation. Made with a soothing aloe formula, this non-medicated aloe gel provides long-lasting moisture while you're at work, in the car or outdoors. Gentle enough for babies, the Ayr Saline Nasal Gel safely moisturize your little one's dry nose. Plus, this sinus infection treatment is designed to be compatible with your own nasal tissue, so you relieve your dry nose naturally. Recommended for daytime and nighttime use, this non-greasy aloe gel hydrates nasal passages without leaving behind residue.
Ayr Saline Nasal Gel:
- For nasal dryness, nosebleeds, dry noses due to colds, allergies, low humidity, sinusitis, CPAP or oxygen therapy
- Restores moisture to dry, irritated nasal membranes
- Formulated to be compatible with nasal tissue
- Made with soothing aloe
- Non medicated
- Provides long-last dry nose relief
- Non-greasy formula will not leave residue
- Recommended for daytime and nighttime use
- Gluten free
- Available in a 5 oz size
Warning Text: For external use only, except as directed. Keep out Of reach ofchildren.
Ingredients: Water, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Triethanolamine, Alo Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Peg/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Xantham Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Blue 1.
Instructions: Apply ayr gel around nostrils And under nose as often as needed. Ayr gelmay be placed in nostrils To help relieve discomfort. Use during the dayand at bedtime To prevent drying And crusting. Store at room temperature(59-86 f). Mfd. For B.F. ascher & co, inc. Foil safety seal over tubeorifice embossed with ascher logo-use cap end To puncture seal.
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AS052547|
|Disposable Baby Diaper Type:||Pull-Up Disposable Baby Diapers|
|Features:||With soothing aloe , Non-medicated , Saline gel , Non-greasy , Doctor recommended|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.60 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 2.13 x 4.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 0.5 oz It does not take much to treat my nose.by dcmac7/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope I am not misunderstanding your question. It is .5 ounces as stated in the product title....by OnlineShopper7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the decimal point .5 but let me assure you it's plenty cause you only use a tiny drop for each nostril less than a pea size for both nostrils I'd say half a pea for both nostrils it's a gel consistency so just takes a tiny amount on finger tip or qtip to spread inside nostril dries almost immediately provides relief first day but I use everyday to prevent reoccurrenceby An anonymous customer7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 0.5 ouncesby OnlineShopper5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is .5 ozby poptop983/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- .5 oz - half of one ounce. It lasts about three weeks used daily in both nostrils.by ReviewerIam2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $6.49 Was $7.18Save $0.69