Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover, 3 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This amazing treatment exfoliates dry, flaky skin to reveal amazingly soft, silky smooth feet and hands.
- See dramatic results with Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover
- 3 oz bottle
- Safely removes rough and dry skin
- Renews skin's natural softness
- Manual exfoliant gentle enough for sensitive skin
- No harsh chemicals or gritty texture
- Helps promote cell turnover for smoother skin
Ingredients: Water, Paraffin,Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Directions: Apply Small Amount Daily to Dry Skin and Massage Until Flaky Skin Is Completely Removed. Follor With Moisturizer.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.1 x 2.1 x 6.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- will work to smooth cuticles. recommend that you moistened cuticles with water then rub on product.by simplycee6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby gomer693/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes & much better. No snags. No blood. No sensitive skin.by Lady381212/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't...sure wish it didby MOMINPC11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they have changed it. It used to come in a blue bottle.by Cindy10/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Linda, Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover is packaged in a pink and white bottle. The product can be found in footcare aisle. Thanks.by AyrProductExpert10/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?