Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Andis 1.5" ceramic flat iron
- Heats to 375 degrees
- 20 heat settings
- 30 second heat up
- Auto shut off
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||67770|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 5.50 x 14.25 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This flat iron will not damage your hair. It has super smooth plates that won't snag and pull your hair out of your head. It has a wide variety of heat settings, finding the level of heat that works for you is key. Take the time to start out styling on the low setting and see how that works. Don't jump to high right away or else you will most likely burn and damage your hair. This product is very easy to use, even on the back of you head because it's compact and easy to hold, so that will keep you from leaving the iron on too long and burning up a patch. You cannot beat the price for a product this good. It's worth it. Try it, you will like it.by BeHereNw10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any heat what so ever on your hair has the ability to damage it, the best thing to do is use some sort of heat protect-ant oil or cream.by kjawz8/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using this almost every day for the past two years, and my hair is great! Just be sure that your hair is completely fry before using.by Roosteracer12/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any flat iorn can damage your hair.The best advice i can give you is to buy a heat protector.They sell heat protectors at walmart or even sallys stores.by Beauty4you1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All heat applied to hair damages it to some point. If you moisturize your hair, apply products that are designed to keep your hair moisturized and strong even while applying heat, such as ones designed for blow drying, then you reduce the amount of damage that can be done to your hair. If you process your hair with dyes or bleach you increase the damage risk. If you allow your hair to dry completely before using the iron you decrease the damage risk. I don't process my hair and use natural oils and products to maintain moisture in my hair and it is very healthy as well as using this iron, but if you want a straightening iron that will never ever damage your hair then you won't get it as long as it uses heat to straighten. Even some of the top hairdressers say to rinse your hair in lukewarm to cold water when washing because the hot water causes damage while cold water heals.by AnnaBCreations9/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To prevent damage to your hair, try using thermal protection products to work against the heat.by mrsgreen072/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This iron is great for all hair types. I have very thin hair, my sister has thick, and my other sister is a combination of us, and we can all use this iron without worry of damaging our hair! I would definitely recommend it!by emmasmommy0812/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it doesn't specify in the description the best thing to do is only use it only on dry hair, or else you could seriously damage your hair.by kjawz3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should never straighten wet hair unless your straightener is specifically for that. This is a ceramic plate straightener. I use it only after my hair is completely dry. Using this on wet hair can fry it and cause damage.by Roosteracer4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DRY HAIR ONLY.by NUQUEEN3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend that you use it while your hair is wet.it will steam the hair to make it dry and it can also damage the hair.you should never use a flat iorn wihout using a heat protector in your hair.by Beauty4you9/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend it because the booklet warns that your hair should be dry first, plus hair is most vulnerable when it is wet and more prone to damage. I would apply a heat protectant while hair is damp and drying and then either air or blow it dry. Apply a spritz more of heat protectant and flat iron...by 1ShOpPaHoLiCc010/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you start at a low temperature then you can use it on wet hair. Generally speaking, it is usually not a good idea to use any hot iron on wet hair because it quickly evaporates the moisture in your hair. It is better to apply a conditioner or something that helps your hair hold in the moisture from the water as it drys. Another option would be to get a product that is designed to hold moisture in your hair when it is wet and you apply heat, such as a blow dryer or an iron. If you don't have something like that then I would let your hair dry first and then straighten, but to have a direct answer to your question, yes you can use while your hair is wet, but it is not advised.by AnnaBCreations9/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should NEVER use a flat iron on wet hair, it will burn it all off!by Saamiya11/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great on African American hair! But you can get it too hot and cause breakage depending on your hair and how often you use it. Just gradually turn the heat up to a setting that's good for you hair. I keep mine on high, but turn it down for others.by Goldendaisies2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great. I am also African American and it does me justice. But then I have nice hair texture to start with: it may be that. Good luck!by HCole4/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One of my good friends used mine, it turned out nicely but she put some sort of heat protectant relaxer on it.by kjawz1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been natural for a little over a year now and I purchased this flat iron to do a length check on my hair. I only have used a flat iron twice since being natural, and both times were a year apart. Anyways...I have very thick curly hair (4a/4b mix), and with barely going over each section twice my hair was bone straight...literally! I love this flat iron and it was only $14.00! Make sure to buy a good heat protectant to use before applying heat because overdoing it with any kind of heat on the hair can damage your hair. If you really want to use a flat iron all of the time...try doing it atleast once every two to three months :)by 1ShOpPaHoLiCc01/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this iron on friends that have extremely coarse hair and it worked great. It didnt cause damage, but I always use heat protection products.by mrsgreen072/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it should work well on african type hair. Be sure to use "Silk" or "Ion" product for straightening so you get the best results. You would never know it to look at me, cuz you'd think I'm Lilly white, well actually my grandfather was african-american. Although my skin isn't my hair is so close to african in texture and curl and using this flat iron works well on my course curls. I purchased two of these flat irons, traveled Europe with them until they burnt out due to the electric current although I did use the AC/DC adapters. I'm going out today to purchase another one of these great flat irons.by HappiestOldBag6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $29.49 List price $38.96Save $9.47