Similar items in stock
- $8.25 Was $9.88Save $1.63
PlayStation 2: Black (PS2)
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
At just an inch wide and half the weight of the original, the new PlayStation 2 is a powerfully sleek console that's as easy to carry as a hardcover book. It plays every PS and PS2 game in existence, in addition to CDs and DVDs. And comes with built-in Ethernet so it's ready for online play right out of the box. The Playstation 2 in black is a legendary video game console that plays all the classic Playstation and Playstation 2 games you love, in a new, slimmer form factor.
PlayStation 2: Black (PS2)
- Slim, compact, lightweight design
- Internal volume reduced by 75 percent
- Half the weight of the original PS console
- Plays all original PS and new PS2 games
- Plays audio CDs and DVD movies
- Easy Ethernet port ideal for network gaming
- PlayStation format CD-ROM
- PlayStation 2 format CD-ROM
- PlayStation 2 format DVD-ROM
- Audio CD
- DVD-RW (VR mode)
- 2 controller ports
- 2 memory card slots
- USB connector
- Network connector (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T)
- Line connector (modem : RJ-11C9)
- DC IN 8.5V connector
- AV Multi Out connector
- Digital Out (Optical) connector
- PlayStation 2 console
- Analog controller (DualShock 2)
- A/V cable (Integrated audio/video)
- AC adaptor (AC power cord included)
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 2|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||000561811|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.40 x 12.40 x 10.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The one I recieved last week had writing and scribbles in the "notes" section at the back of the instruction manual. That means mine was used.by Tiggershark10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brand newby BuildingKevinG10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is brand new and factory sealed.by Ninjaskilz10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a brand spanking new console.by lawjdr0110/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit is brand new - Walmart will always specify if a product is refurbished.by SonyListens10/17/2013Written by a verified representative from SonyListensWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they willby BuildingKevinG5/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they will work. There are no differences in the peripherals it supports.by Ninjaskilz5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Any memory card for the first PlayStation and PS2 work.by Videogamereader5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This depends, but for most circumstances, yes. Official Sony brand PS2 memory cards work on all PS2s, and on all games. However, not all PS2 memory cards work for every game. Some games such as Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain of Memories require official Sony memory cards (or at least, you can't use the cheap clones). You can also use PS1 memory cards for PS1 games.by chessplayerj11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can purchase a 4 way spliter box that hooks into where you hook the controllers in. You may have to go on ebay to find one or a pawn shop. Hope this helps you!by vettage4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, if you look on the back of some games, it will say you can have up to 4 players. The truth is, you can only plug in 2 controlers. But if you have a 4 player game, you need to have 2 people share the controller. Hope this helps!by MissSupergirl7912/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean by the game, you can check out the back of the box to see how many players the game allows. The PS2 has 2 controller ports. A multi-tap adapter is needed for more than 2 players.by Hackster11/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- $52.25 Was $59.99Save $7.74
- Rollback$349.00 Was $399.99Save $50.99
- $42.49 Was $44.99Save $2.50
- $52.25 Was $69.99Save $17.74
- Reduced Price$36.53 List price $57.21Save $20.68
- $38.71 Was $49.99Save $11.28