CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP850AVRLCD uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Customers also viewed these products
- $148.74 List price $209.99Save $61.25
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$122.91 List price $166.25Save $43.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP850AVRLCD 850 VA Tower UPS with mid- to high-end computer systems. It features dynamic line conditioning and an Intelligent LCD diagnostic display. This modern looking computer UPS has a Crystal-Blue diagnostic display, so you can view all of your real-time vitals in a pristine display. The unit is compact in size and you can conveniently place it in a wide range of locations. Use it in a workstation cabinet or directly on a desktop for added flexibility at the office. Keep your processes on the modern edge with this LCD unit. This CyberPower UPS guards against surges and spikes to keep you operating smoothly. It offers a convenient battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss.
CyberPower CP850AVRLCD Intelligent LCD Green UPS
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CP850AVRLCD|
|Contained Battery Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||LED indicators , Warranty: 3 Years Limited|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 15.25 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My quad core PC, 23" monitor and router will stay powered on for about 45 minutes. The restarting of your PC will be dependent on how your PC BIOS options are set for POWER ON RESTART. I prefer to have my PC stay off and let me manually restart it.by Stubbled2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Computer should be connected via provided cable to shut down, monitor needs no BackUp. A Cable Modem has it's own rechargable power supply so that you can continue using your phone if you have it via Cable Co.by bigbear6391/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It will run a average computer (tower) and a 16"-21" lcd monitor for about 20 minutes.by c2s20081/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does kick in and save the computer. I am guessing it would last an hour or so if it is just the computer and a regular screen.by RayWatson0112/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will the CyberPower 850VA/510 battery backup provide enough power for an HP C7280 printer, fax,copier?
- It should be no problem. In addition to my PC, 23" monitor and router I also have a HP All in One 6310 connected. This unit will keep these devices running for about 45 minutes, or until the power comes back on.by Stubbled2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably not for long.by RayWatson011/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will powe a Inkjet printer and a Fax Copier. It is not recomended for use with a Laser Printer as that requires a lot of power and can ruin your UPS.by bigbear6398/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your laptops are probably about 80 watts each and the DSL box is less than half of that. This unit should be able to provide 45+ minutes of power to these units if the power does not come back on right away.by Stubbled2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will power up to 6? things plug in the back of it.by RayWatson011/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have several of them hooked up to my Desktop Computers and one for my Ethernet Switches, one netbook via WiFi to a Router. As lng as the Battery holds out it will keep you connected. Therefore you can power your network with enough UPS connections. I even have one for my Cordless phone that provides emergency power and lighting in a power failure. The Cable company provides power via a rechageable battery for digital telephone.by bigbear6398/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.10 Was $20.87Save $1.77
- Rollback$4.35 Was $6.11Save $1.76