Maxsa Innovations 37312 Park Right Dual Garage Laser Park
Customers also viewed these products
- $56.33 Was $59.59Save $3.26
- Rollback$12.38 Was $19.12Save $6.74
- Rollback$5.00 Was $9.97Save $4.97
- Rollback$5.00 Was $8.62Save $3.62
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$23.16 List price $31.40Save $8.24
- Reduced Price$14.09 List price $19.16Save $5.07
- Clearance$136.00 List price $204.00Save $68.00
- Clearance$13.90 List price $20.85Save $6.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pull into your garage with confidence with the Maxsa Innovations 37312 Park Right Dual Garage Laser Park system. This laser car parking system is easy to install and will fit into most two-car garages. The Maxsa Park Right features a motion detector and is activated when the car pulls into the garage. This system does not use batteries and runs off of electricity and is designed to work every time. Home owners can pull into their garages knowing they will park in the right spot.
Maxsa Innovations 37312 Park Right Dual Garage Laser Park:
- Park your car in the right spot every time
- Motion sensor automatically activates laser when vehicle enters the garage
- Easy installation
- Helps prevent damage to your car and your garage
- Suitable for 2-car garages
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4MSA00060|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 4.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will the laser lights turn off? I used batteries and it seems the lights do not turn off.
- Yes. It is on a timer.by apoorshopper6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a defect in these units.by lite2dark5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the AC transformer that came with the unit to power it. I did not put any batteries in mine. On mine the lasers turn off after a preset time. Yours should work the same.by Zorro2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a plug near the device, so I didn't need batteries. The light with the plug in will turn off 15 seconds after no motion is detected. The test is to walk into the field of motion activation of the light - hold perfectly still and the light should turn off after 15 seconds. And by perfectly still I mean NO motion, because it is very sensitive to motion.by BigSpender696969698/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it turns off after a couple of minutes as long as there is no additional motion in front of the sensor.by Breadster5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do, but any slight motion will set them onby unimaginativenickname2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If there is no movement for a couple of minutes lights will go off. I have found that the unit turns off too soon and have to get out of vehicle and make movement to keep light on longer. Suggest standing up against wall away from sensor and don't move for a couple of minutes. Lights should go off. If not, you have a defective unit.by Zogmeister1/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Batteries don't last.by Vazquez624/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The LASER will go off. There must be no movement in the sensor's range for a few minuets.by OldAndMean4/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AT LEAST 6 FEETby FLYBOY5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power cords on the AC adapters for the Park Right Garage Laser Park devices with two lasers are 6.5 feet long.by CommunityAnswer5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.45 Was $11.49Save $2.04
- $20.19 Was $22.91Save $2.72
- Rollback$21.70 Was $32.88Save $11.18
- $349.99 List price $519.98Save $169.99
- $37.37 List price $39.98Save $2.61
- $179.99 Was $195.88Save $15.89