Check out these related products
- $43.53 List price $69.99Save $26.46
- $43.28 List price $59.99Save $16.71
- $43.04 List price $69.99Save $26.95
- $30.38 List price $44.99Save $14.61
- $46.58 List price $69.99Save $23.41
- $33.87 List price $49.99Save $16.12
- $25.62 List price $34.99Save $9.37
- $40.81 List price $59.99Save $19.18
- $34.93 List price $49.99Save $15.06
Microsoft .net: Architecting Applications for the Enterprise
Consider these popular products
- $34.39 List price $60.00Save $25.61
- $36.47 List price $49.99Save $13.52
- $18.55 Was $22.29Save $3.74
- $26.36 List price $50.00Save $23.64
- $21.86 Was $23.70Save $1.84
- $18.13 List price $21.99Save $3.86
- $29.37 List price $39.99Save $10.62
- $27.80 List price $39.99Save $12.19
- $27.52 List price $34.99Save $7.47
- $18.73 List price $24.99Save $6.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Microsoft Press, 2008, ISBN13 9780735626096, ISBN10 073562609X
Make the right architectural decisions up front--and improve the quality and reliability of your results. Led by two enterprise programming experts, you'll learn how to apply the patterns and techniques that help control project complexity--and make systems easier to build, support, and upgrade--right from the start.
Get pragmatic architectural guidance on how to:
Build testability, maintainability, and security into your system early in the design Expose business logic through a service-oriented interface Choose the best pattern for organizing business logic and behavior Review and apply the patterns for separating the UI and presentation logic Delve deep into the patterns and practices for the data access layer Tackle the impedance mismatch between objects and data Minimize development effort and avoid over-engineering--and deliver more robust results
Get code samples on the Web.
|Number of Pages:||433|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Esposito, Dino , Saltarello, Andrea|
|Publication Date:||October, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.