Utilizing GREBLON, an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. This version of the Green Earth Pan features a textured ceramic cooking surface. The elevations of the textured cooking surface create air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking performance.
10" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating:
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100 percent PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals)
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer