1.3 Carat T.G.W. Round Swirl CZ Silver-Tone Wedding Ring Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just like your wedding day, this gorgeous Round Swirl CZ Wedding Ring Set is something you'll cherish forever. The brilliant stones gleam in a beautiful setting.
1.3 Carat T.G.W. Round Swirl CZ Silver-Tone Wedding Ring Set:
- 1.3 ct. t.g.w. CZ wedding ring set
- Silver-tone finish
- Elegant and timeless
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 7.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've only had my ring for a short period of time but I read reviews saying this ring tarnished and turned some fingers green. I avoid letting my ring get wet(which can be inconvenient at times but with my budget, it's my best option). You can try coating the inside of your ring with clear nail polish to avoid skin discoloration. I hope that helped!by 2Happy4Words11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has not done that to my finger. I did have a watch do that and I also didn't like it. I have worn this ring for days , washed my hands with it on and still no tarnish marks. I am very impressed with this ring. :)by boobookitkat10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has not with me but I don't sleep in it, shower in it, or wash my hands with it on. It will last if you take care of it.by Loa4Love6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's turning mine colors with continuos wear . I love it but its a downfall of the ring. However it's no corrodingby PickyLady145/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring is more of a temporary ring, it will definitely start corroding at some point since its rhodium plated. But you can make it last a few months if you take it off before shower, doing dishes, cleaning or doing house chores, applying lotion or hand cream, etcby MsPeppy11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I love this ring set. I bought it about 1 1/2 months ago but unfortunately it does turn your finger colors. It is also starting to show the copper.by kshale9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES it will turn colors and turn you finger colors also.. DO NOT buy this set...by BethieF9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did.by Loa4Love6/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have gotten it for size ten its a cheap ring thoby babycakes995/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?