1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring in 10kt Yellow Gold
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Elegance never goes out of style, and neither does the 1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring. It is a wonderful gift for a special woman in your life and will show just how you really feel about her. Crafted in beautiful yellow gold, it features a graceful braid design studded with 10 round-cut, prong-set diamonds (G-H, I2-I3). This multi-stone fashion diamond ring in gold gives off a timeless sparkle that will be a constant reminder of your love together. It goes well with your favorite dress for a special evening or a night out. It is available in various half and full ring sizes.
1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring in 10kt Yellow Gold:
- Fashion ring is crafted in 10kt yellow gold
- 1/4 carat total diamond weight
- Prong type setting
- Round cut
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamond clarity: I2-I3
- Beautiful braid design
- This 10kt yellow gold diamond ring is available in various sizes
|Total Carat Weight:||1/4 Carat|
|Total Diamond Weight:||1/0ct|
|Diamond Color And Clarity:||G-H-I, I2-I3|
|Metal Type:||10k Yellow Gold|
|Number Of Diamonds:||10|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10by Crabbypig518/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there are ten stonesby dollbabyeb2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are 10 stonesby ddog21/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- TEN.by mamaethan1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are 10 stones.by sgamez8/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own this ring. There are ten diamonds in rows of two.by GalesburgGal3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Personally, I think it is more feminine looking. It's too dainty for a man's hand and it wouldn't stand up to the work most men do.by ShortyGma8/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product line was designed for women and is available in sizes 5 through 9. It could possibly be worn by a man with smaller fingers though.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?