1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring in 10kt Yellow Gold
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Elegance never goes out of style, and neither does the 1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring. It is a wonderful gift for a special woman in your life and will show just how you really feel about her. Crafted in beautiful yellow gold, it features a graceful braid design studded with 10 round-cut, prong-set diamonds (G-H, I2-I3). This multi-stone fashion diamond ring in gold gives off a timeless sparkle that will be a constant reminder of your love together. It goes well with your favorite dress for a special evening or a night out. It is available in various half and full ring sizes.
1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Braid Ring in 10kt Yellow Gold:
- Fashion ring is crafted in 10kt yellow gold
- 1/4 carat total diamond weight
- Prong type setting
- Round cut
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamond clarity: I2-I3
- Beautiful braid design
- This 10kt yellow gold diamond ring is available in various sizes
|Total Diamond Weight:||1/0ct|
|Diamond Clarity:||G-H-I, I2-I3|
|Metal Type:||10k Yellow Gold , Yellow Gold|
|Size:||4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 5.5 , 6.5 , 7.5|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 10by Crabbypig518/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there are ten stonesby dollbabyeb2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are 10 stonesby ddog21/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- TEN.by mamaethan1/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4/16 of an inchby Crabbypig513/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- widest part is about 3/16 of an inch.by shadmaster33/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think any style engagement ring would work with this band, not that you would need one, very sparkly on its own.by KM61698/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they would match up good together. The marquee would overlap the the other.by shadmaster37/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00