About this item
Step out of the crowd when you decide to share your life together with the 1/4 ct. T.W. Round Black and White Diamond Bridal Ring Set in Sterling Silver. This ring is adorned with a round black diamond and contrasting, shimmering white diamonds. Say "I love you" with style.
1/4 Carat T.W. Black and White Diamond Sterling Silver Bridal Ring Set:
- 1/4 ct. T.W. black and white diamond ring set
- Crafted in sterling silver
- Elegant and timeless
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
Learn about diamonds, including the 4 C's — Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight.
|Total Carat Weight:||1/4 Carat|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The diamonds in this ring are real!!! Pave set stones are less likely to fall out of the ring so this is a good practical ring set to buy for daily wear. :)by Ivannadiamond5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all the diamonds are REAL diamonds, just not big and the quality of diamonds are alot lower because of the price. I can't even tell the difference in quality, it is a beautiful set and it sparkles & shimmers so beautufluuly!!! Hope that helps. Oh and the diamonds are placed well but because of daily use I would reccomend to get the extended service plan to cover if they fall out or any other problems.by wmlover263/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they r real diamondsby griph3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; if the ring says "diamond," then it is a real diamond. However, it may be of a lower quality than a regular jeweler, and tha is why the rings from Walmart are cheaper.by Hannah86101/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do the teo parts of the ring attach to each other? Or do they just sit next to each other on your finger?
- The two rings are separate but fall together in a very natural way on your finger. The design is such that they fit together very nicely. I've had other bridal sets that I've had soldered but this one really doesn't need that done. It naturally seems to come together on my finger and looks just beautiful! :)by Ivannadiamond5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sit next to each otherby An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They sit next each other, but they look like they are attached.by Mahoganey9/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they do not attach to each other.by kaylamarie9416/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this ring come in half sizes at all? Size wise is it made bigger or smaller (loose or tight fitting)??
- In the case of half sizes I always go for the slightly larger size. This way it fits all the time. If it feels just too big then I would take it to a local jeweler and have it sized down a bit until you feel comfortable with it. :)by Ivannadiamond5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear about a size 6 1/2, and a 7 in the summer, and went with a 7 - although it spins a little bit, it is much more comfortable a tiny bit looser than too snug. When worn with the wedding band, the fit is a little tighter, so keep that in mind.by compostfutura9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have access to a printer or a Jewelry department of Walmart I'd say go to them and have them show you your size with their size-rs or print off and cut out their sizer and do it at home. If you're still at a half size too large it's typically recommended to get the next size up. So, if you're still an 8 1/2 after trying those methods, try a size 9.by Evalina00GT7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No and it can't be resized , I sent mine back for a 1/2 size and was told that it can't be resized !by DebCrouse7/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?