1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Semi-Eternity Ring in 10kt White Gold
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $799.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Let her know she's still the one for you with this beautiful 1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Semi-Eternity Ring. This ring shimmers with nine fiery round-cut diamonds that are prong set in a slender band of lustrous white gold for a timeless, traditional look. It is designed to complement a wide variety of different looks. This 1/4 carat diamond ring functions as an elegant accent piece that is ideal as a thoughtful gift for that special someone or as a versatile accent piece for your own assortment of accessories. This ring is sure to make an ideal addition to a jewelry owner's collection.
1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Semi-Eternity Ring in 10kt White Gold:
- Semi-eternity ring is crafted in 10kt white gold
- 1/4 carat total diamond weight
- Bead type setting
- Diamond color: G-H
- Diamond clarity: I2-I3
- 10kt white gold eternity ring
- Thoughtful gift or versatile accent piece for personal use
- Elegant accent piece that will complement a variety of different looks
- Will make an ideal addition to any jewelry owner's collection
|Metal Type:||White Gold|
|Size:||9.5 , 11 , 10.5 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 4.5 , 5.5 , 6.5 , 7.5 , 8.5 , 10|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1228377|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 5.00 x 2.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it isn't solid. Diamonds are always open on backside cause they need the light reflection of it being openby An anonymous customer3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is hollow on the inside.by mscajunqueen12/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not solid under the diamonds. It is hollow.by SimplyEmily11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not all the way through. only on the bottom part.by Penguin934/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can see spaces where the diamonds are but I wear this ring everyday in the shower and it hasn't ever irritated my skin from the moisture. I've never noticed moisture being held in the spaces under the diamonds.by Proudmommy44094/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring is not solid on the inside where the diamonds are set. I had the same problem with my skin with other rings that sit on my finger all around. This rings works for me with not irritation.by Pebbles181810/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say about 2mm. It's about the same width as my other two rings and that's what they are.by SimplyEmily11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have it and I'd say either 2mm or 1.5mmby Proudmommy44094/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is definitely less than 2mm wide, I would say it is more about 1.5mm wide.by OatsMama3/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ring comes pre sized from 4 to 11 you are all set, just order your size, see drop down size box. You will love it.by CADDYCAT179/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was just in Walmart today(8/31/12) and maybe a year ago you couldn't get size 10...but as of today you can. The only thing they caution you on is that if you're going from a size 6 or smaller to a 10, the band will be stretched too thin and it will be very easy to break. They recommend only going up 3 sizes from any ring's original size, and the biggest size they go to is 10.by jenn16229/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can just order the ring in the largest available sixe Walmart offers (size 7,) and then take it to your local jeweler and have it sized up 3 to a size 10. :)by Hannah861011/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products