Miabella 1/4 Carat T.G.W. Created White Sapphire and Diamond-Accent Sterling Silver Engagement Ring
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Brilliantly crafted in fine sterling silver, this stunning ring features diamond accents flanking an eye-catching created white sapphire center stone. Polished to a bright shine, this ring is a lovely symbol of your commitment.
Miabella 1/4 Carat T.G.W. Created White Sapphire and Diamond-Accent Sterling Silver Engagement Ring:
- 1/4 ct. t.g.w. created white sapphire and diamond accent ring
- Sterling silver
- Brilliant and shining
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
|Total Carat Weight:||0.04 Carat|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Center stone is a sapphire. The diamonds accent the center stoneby MWhite19842/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the middle piece is a white sapphire but the two side pieces are diamond.by treetop9012/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Center stone is a white sapphire. It has 2 tiny diamonds on either side of the center stone.by goatette683/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- center stone is a white sapphire but looks just like a diamond. The two accent stones are diamondsby happyforlife20111/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most likely not, your best bet would be white gold or platinum. I would try to find out how much it would cost to get the ring dipped in white gold, it's likely to be less expensive than getting a similar ring in white gold.by FairyTale89102/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?