1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Stackable Ring in 10kt White Gold
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Accentuate your look with a touch of sparkle and light up the room with this 1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Stackable Ring. This stylish Round-cut Diamond Stackable Ring shimmers with a single row of eighteen round-cut, prong-set diamonds (G-H, I2-I3). Wear it alone for a casual look or with other stackable bands for special occasions. This 1/4-Carat Diamond Ring is an elegant accent piece that will complement a variety of different looks. It will make an ideal addition to any jewelry collection.
1/4 Carat T.W. Diamond Stackable Ring in 10kt White Gold:
- Stackable ring is crafted in 10kt white gold
- 1/4-Carat total diamond weight
- Prong type setting
- Diamond Color: G-H
- Diamond Clarity: I2-I3
- 10kt White Gold Diamond Ring
- Accentuate your look with a touch of sparkle
- Wear alone or with other stackable bands
- Elegant accent piece that will complement a variety of different looks
- Will make an ideal addition to any jewelry collection
|Occasion:||Mother's Day , Christmas , Wedding/Bridal Shower , Anniversary , Valentine's Day|
|Metal Type:||White Gold|
|Size:||11 , 10.5 , 4 , 6 , 7 , 4.5 , 6.5 , 10|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1228255|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 5.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- probably notby porterJan01201212/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO YOU CAN NOTby BWCMCW0069/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont think so... the band is really thinby caitieb10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its an extremely thin band. i doubt it would be wide enough. but then again, i'm not an engraver or jeweler, so i couldn't tell you for certain. I seriously doubt it though.by tressie067/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO THEY ARE NOT AT ALL THEY A VERY SMALL. AND YOU GET NO PAPER WORK ON THE DIAMONDS IT SELF.. WELL I KNOW I DID NOT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELES. BUT I DID LOSE $488.00 BECAUSE THEY TWO TONED AND I HAD THEM FOR A YEAR AND 6 MOS..by BWCMCW00610/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there not certified, that i know of, usually you pay a lot more for certified jewelry. best thing is to go look at the walmart store if your unsure.by bsully123110/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IJ I3 - not certifiedby CBradshaw10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to jewler to get correct sizing before ordering, takes up to 4 weeks to get size other than 7by ducunee9/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Easiest way is to go to a Jewelry store and they can size you then you will know forever. It's kind of like shoe sizes: your's don't usually change. enjoy...by leslietherunner12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?