About this item
The 1/20 Carat T.W. Sterling Silver Band is elegant, eye-catching and chic. Cast in sterling silver, this genuine Sterling Silver Diamond Ring comes at a highly affordable price. Plus, this sterling band is studded with brilliant genuine diamonds totaling 1/20 Carat T.W. This attractive Sterling Silver Diamond Ring makes a beautiful, timeless gift for a loved one to cherish. Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry, including this 1/20 Carat T.W. Sterling Silver Band, passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs so you can buy with confidence, guaranteed.
Forever Bride 1/20 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Band:
Every piece of Wal-Mart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Total Carat Weight:||1/20 Carat|
|Number Of Gems:||GENUINE DIAMONDS|
|Total Diamond Weight:||1/20 CTTW|
|Metal Type:||STERLING SILVER|
|Available Sizes:||FINGER SIZE 9-13|
|Shop By Category:||STERLING SILVER|
|Model No.:||37 WS52001 G|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Any type of costume jewlrey turns you green. If it is supposed to be real, and it turns you green, however, it could be that the metal is reacting to your skin. If money permits, you can take it to your local jewlrey store abd have them strip it to help OR try buying white gold instead of silver. It may be a little more expensive, but at least you will not be green.by selph10882/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sterling silver does not turn your finger green, a lack of iron in your system is the cause of that.by h82shopnstore12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, that is not true. Fake gold turns your finger green not sterling silverby calleganb12/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby TaintedTruffle2/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i will like to know if this ring is very strong, because my husband he's a truck driver and he always bend his ring..
- get something made out of titanium or stainless steel. Don't go for the soft metals like silver and gold.by AClark24810/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no i would say this ring is not for a truck driver not very sturdyby Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh2/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can but yu have to go to a jelwer to get it doneby ada35978/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you take this ring to a jeweler I'm sure they would be happy to size it for you.by h82shopnstore11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?