Similar items in stock
- Rollback$90.00 Was $129.00Save $39.00
- Rollback$47.97 Was $69.99Save $22.02
- Rollback$65.69 Was $89.00Save $23.31
- Rollback$116.26 Was $159.00Save $42.74
- Rollback$69.98 Was $89.00Save $19.02
- $34.99 Was $39.96Save $4.97
Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum, Model 6585
Check out these related products
- Rollback$41.18 Was $59.99Save $18.81
- Rollback$49.00 Was $79.00Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner has the power and convenience to thoroughly clean your home. 12 Powerful Amps with bagless technology provides high suction power. No more bags to buy or change – EVER! Easy Empty dirt container with exclusive Lock 'n Seal lever. The Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner includes a TurboBrush which thoroughly cleans pet hair, stairs and upholstery.
Bissell PowerForce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner:
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Floor Type:||Stairs , Carpet , Hard Surfaces|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 15.0 x 44.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used it about once a week. After a few months it started blowing everything it sucked up back out. You need to clean the filters and canister every time you use it and be sure to do it outside or you'll have a bigger mess than before you vacuumed.by tgm711/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I'm a housekeeper with 11 clients. Most have dogs/cats. I have used Bissell products exclusively for over 6 years. I like the washable filters and quickly wiping the canisters because my next client's house doesn't smell like the last. The filters dry very quickly (2 hours in the air, <20minutes in a dryer. Do not use fabric softener as it will clog the filters. The lower price Bissells are light weight and and last me about a year but keep in mind the abuse mine take and the minor wipe-downs I do daily.by SwabbyClean11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The key is MAINTENANCE. I bought this in Jan. 2010, so I've had it just over a year now. The filters need to be taken out and washed about every 10 uses, or you lose major suction. The first few times I cleaned the filters, it didn't bother me (other than sneezing for an hour afterward). But now that I've had it over a year, I'm sick and tired of the continuous maintenance this vacuum requires. The round, pleated filter beneath the dirt cup takes 3 DAYS to dry before the whole kit'n kaboodle can be put back together and used again! Good grief! This vacuum demands WAY too much of the user. I'll be going back to an old-school bagged vacuum as soon as I can afford to.by CowboyTim11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this vacuum and I use it everyday sometimes twice a day. My house is 3000 square feet and it has kepted it suction the entire time. I change my vacuum filters twice a month.by bellam4033/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 6 weeks till brush and belt breaks.by reroute11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I GOT MY PREVIOUS MODEL RECONDITIONED. LASTED 3 YEARSby TIBORH11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only use it 3 or 4 times a month and it stopped working well in less than a year.by Nexus0911/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- iv used this unit 1 a week since i got and have had no problems with it. i works better than any other vac that iv had and i dont have to worry about bags . very goo unitby roy11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The life of any unit will vary based on usage, maintenance of the unit, and what conditions the unit is used in. Regularly emptying the dirt cup and cleaning and replacing the filters will help the life of the unit.by BISSELLCSR2/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The description says 20 lbs, and the specifications show a shipping weight of 18.9 lbs, which would put the item weight at about 15lbs. Take your pick, I guess.by Jugband10/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 15 poundsby Firefighter232/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a few pounds.by LKpat11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Its loud and noisy. It picks up well for about 4 months then it seems to go downhill from there. Some things are worth paying for. I went with a dyson ball after this bissel and wow! Why didnt I do that ages ago. Its amazing how much easier housework is with a good vacum.by mindy02412/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not heavy, maybe 7 or 8 lb.by Sherib6012/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- its pretty light weight, i can lift it over a baby gate with one hand.by wifeynmommy12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pretty light about 15lbs?by txgirl51212/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Love it!! Have had it for a year and still in shock that such a cheap vacuum works SO WELL!by KC93212/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to make sure you clean the filter in the bottom of the dirt cup. I missed this one at 1st and wondered why it wouldn't pickup. That's all the prob was. Over a year and works greatby funnyfarm1236/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not this vacuum for the main reason that I have to clean the filter while vacuuming because it's suction is so good. Cleaning the filter is nasty and is a bad design. I have owned another Bissell vacuum and the filter is placed better and not so messy. I vacuum often too. I am very disappointed in this model because my hands get dirty cleaning the filter in between vacuuming my house! For heaven's sake there must be a better way.by An anonymous customer3/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I love this vac. I run a home daycare. My vacuums get abused from constant use. This one is great! It sucks up dirt and pet hair like crazy. You do have to clean the washable filter often if you are a frequent user. Even that is great, because it pops right off and can be rinsed in the sink! (just let it air dry over night). I previously owned the lesser model (which I loved!) Bissell powerforce, and gave it away as a gift. I decided to upgrade to this one and was very impressed! I had previously vacuumed with the other one, and couldn't wait to use this one. I couldn't believe what it got up from the carpet!!by martie13116/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i just order one so i dont know yetfby sspanglerthevacuumlover3/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Great at first then a year later wish I spent more money and bought a HighEnd vacuum. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs so all my vacuums get a run for there money not to forget my 3 year old son who makes cleaning tough. After a year of somewhat daily cleaning the suction is being lost had unit checked and it's just fine but motor is getting weak and not worth fixing unit clogs often and can't use hose attachment anymore(not enough suction).by An anonymous customer10/13/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$39.95 Was $145.00Save $105.05