Site to Store is a free service that lets you ship your online order to any Walmart store in the contiguous United States. This gives you convenient in-store access to tens of thousands of items - many of which are not available in our stores.
Use the Store Finder to locate the Walmart nearest you.
Please note: Site to Store is not available for stores in Alaska, Hawaii or outside the U.S.
To take advantage of free shipping with Site to Store, follow these steps:
- Look for the words "Free shipping to store" in the buying options table of the item page.
- In your shopping cart, enter your ZIP Code and then select "Store Pickup" under the "Store Pickup or Ship?" column.
- Sign in to Checkout and in the Shipping & Pickup stage, confirm the pickup store displayed is the one where you want to pick up the item. If you want to change stores, click "Change pickup location". (You can also place orders for family and friends and have them shipped to their local stores.)
- Enter the name of the primary pickup person and the (optional) alternate pickup person. If you want, you can enter your mobile phone number and have a text message sent when your items are ready for pickup at the store.
- Finish placing your order. We'll send you an email when your items are ready for pickup.
Orders typically take 1-2 days to process and usually arrive at the store 5-10 business days later.
- Product assembly is not included
- Gift wrapping is not available
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering the vehicle you use to pick up your order
Walmart offers tens of thousands of products online that are eligible for Site to Store - including furniture, electronics, tires, baby gear and exercise equipment - many of which are not regularly available in our stores. We are continually adding new products and expanding our Site to Store service with new categories.
The following items are not eligible for Site to Store:
- Perishable products
- Products that contain hazardous materials
- Any product weighing 350 lbs or more
- Items sold by a Walmart Marketplace Retailer
Top of Page
Tracking Site to Store Orders
For most Site to Store orders, you can use the Track This Order
feature in My Account
to follow your order's progress.
Top of Page
Information You Need to Pick Up Your Order
We will hold your order at the Walmart.com Services/Site to Store pickup area (usually located inside and towards the back of the store). However, if your order includes a jewelry item, you can pick up your entire order at the Jewelry counter. You do not need to go to the regular Walmart.com Services/Site to Store pickup area.
- You will need to show a valid photo ID and a copy of the notification email you received when your order was ready for pickup.
- If you are unable to print the email, please copy down your order number to give to the associate.
- You will be required to sign for your order when you pick it up.
Products may be larger and heavier than expected due to their packaging - please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
Site to Store pickup hours are 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., 7 days a week (in most stores).
Once your order arrives and is scanned in at the store, you will have 14 days to pick it up before it is returned to the distributor. If it is returned to the distributor, we will issue a full refund.
Top of Page
Who Can Pick Up Your Order
The person whose name appears on an order's billing address is listed by default as the pickup person for Site to Store orders. But if you would like your Site to Store order to be picked up by someone else, you can add their name and contact information during checkout.
If you have already checked out but would like to change the existing pickup person:
- Go to "My Account".
- Choose "Order History".
- Find the appropriate order and choose "View Order Details".
- Add or change "Pickup Person" on the Order Details page.
You can also email Customer Service
to make a change.
Please Note: It can take approximately 4 hours for your Walmart store to receive updated information regarding the new pickup person.
Top of Page
Order Cancellation Policy
Your order begins processing immediately after you click Place Order
on the "Review & Place Order" page. During processing time it may be possible to cancel your order, but once the order moves into the shipping process, it cannot be canceled.
To attempt to cancel your order during processing:
- Sign in to your account.
- Find the order on your account Main Page.
- Click the order number to see the Order Details.
If it is still possible to cancel, you will see a Cancel button on the Order Details page that you can use to send an intent to cancel for your order. This sends a cancel request, but it does not guarantee the order will be canceled.
If there is no button, the order is too far along in the shipping process and cannot be canceled.
If you have changed your mind about the order and it is too late to cancel, or the intent to cancel request is not successful, you can return any unwanted items in accordance with the returns policy.
Top of Page
Using a FedEx Office as Your Site to Store Pickup Location
We've added dozens of metropolitan FedEx Office locations to our list of Site to Store pickup points to make it even easier to find a location that's convenient for you. Most, but not all, Site to Store items can be sent to a FedEx Office location.
To use a FedEx Office as your pickup location:
Select a FedEx Office as your store location.
Your order will arrive in 5-10 days, plus processing time
Items will be held for pickup for 5 business days
Please note: FedEx Office is only available as a pickup location. For any customer service issues, please visit your local Walmart or contact Customer Service.
Items cannot be returned to a FedEx Office. For details, please see our returns instructions.
Top of Page