See All Reviews
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Excellent deal! Wow that was quick...arrived overnight with standard FedEx shipping! An excellent deal even with tax & shipping figured in! Fit (size medium) is great, I like them better then the large Hanes I recently bought. These are more trim fitting & not quite as baggy, but still roomy enough for me. The waistband on Hanes is a little softer & more substantial feeling, no real issues with the FTL's though. The selection of colors I received was good. Measurements as follows (size M 34"-36") Waist (un-stretched/stretched): 30"-42" Inseam: 5" Total length: 15.5" Led opening: 12" 07/22/2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by NOT 100% COTTON AS ADVERTISED!!! These shorts are a great deal, but as another person stated, they are a little thin. My main complaint is that even though they are supposed to be 100% cotton, (with the exception of one certain item) they are only 55% cotton! The rest is polyester - 45%. Polyester is an insulator and that is why I prefer 100% cotton. All cotton is much cooler to the groin area. 09/23/2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Size runs large They tend to run large, but quality is good for price. 08/11/2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Very thin fabric These boxers look great, but I don't expect them to last. They have the thinnest fabric I've seen for boxers. 07/25/2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by I bought these for my husband and he normally wheres and exlarge in other bands but these exlarge were sooo big 10/25/2012
1-6 of 6 total reviews
Don't Miss a Single Rollback or Special Offer!
Get Email Savings and Updates:
RSS Feed
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to see the latest news and updates right in your RSS reader or RSS-enabled browser.
The Walmart.com site includes Flash technology. To avoid interruption of software designed to aid visually-impaired people, please turn off your Flash player.
ew359
idg=-1
/catalog/allReviews.do
/catalog/allReviews.jsp