Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 10
Rated 5 out of 5 by tennismv The Rack is a great workout
Their are soooo many things you can do with the rack.It's very well make,it will not fall apart own you.The Rack is all that.Buy it.Walmart has the best price.
Melvin from New Orleans
Rated 5 out of 5 by BigRedd73 I am a amateur powerlifter an the rack system is exactly what i needed for my core exercises, don't have use a bunch of cables or balls, weights or anything but the rack an i love it!
Rated 5 out of 5 by CoolDen Great piece of equipment. On my 3rd week :)
Rated 4 out of 5 by Spartan12 Great for a quick or suplimental workout
Between work & the kids, it had gotten to the point that I couldn't even make it to the gym at all on many days so I began to look for at home workout options. The Rake gives me a pretty decent total body workout using many "old school" exercises that I used to do back in my HS/College wrestling days.
Workouts can go from about 20 minutes to 50 minutes depending on what point of the training program you're at. I am on week 3 of Owens program & I follow the meal plan & workout plan that came with it to a T. To date, I have lost 11 lbs, I am definitely much stronger than when I started. A few people have commented on the way I look so it really does work.
A great plus is, no driving back & forth to the gym, I keep it under my bed, so it takes up no space and anyone can do it. You make it what it is, I really push myself to try and do every single rep that he does & follow the diet as well.
A small negative is that you should invest in a pull up/chin up bar for home, because that is one area I feel that is not being workout as much as it should be.
Also in terms of legs, def do some extra wall squats or lunges on your own. But for the price, you get a lot of value and can't go wrong. The DVD's are pretty good & it's a decent product.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lgerber6 Fantastic piece of exercise equipment
I have been using mine for 6 months and love it so much I bought 2 more, one for each of my sons--and they love theirs too. My wife also loves the amazing results!!! Definitely recommend.
Rated 5 out of 5 by atiosus this item its works its easy to use
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyPumping Great and solid gym equipment
Walmart has the best price. Even stores nearby did not carry, Walmart was able to ship for $2.95 for a 30 lbs. box. Very happy with the gym, even though the adverstisement said you use your body weight to exercise. I think the body weight was used 70% of the time while the other 30% you actually use the gym as a weight. Good for strength training. The cardio exercise is marginal.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dparkerd Perfect in home trainer for the budget minded.
I start this with all because it is a good piece of equipment for anyone looking to get in shape in the space of the their own four walls, and not have to spend money and gas going to the gym. I did find it cheaper at another store after I bought mine. I will say this, make sure you can extend your arms inside your home without hit the ceiling. There is an exercise where you have to extend your arms with this device flat. One exercise I do it kneeling, the other involves a squat so kneeling not an option. I have added the whey protein to my diet and somewhat followed this diet. THERE IS A DIET SCHEDULE IN THE BOOKLET FOR MEN AND WOMEN! I have had this for two months and have done travel which has interrupted my results and I still see them. As well as I have had compliments outside my family. I let my two younger boys use this also, and both myself and their mother see a vast improvement in both of them, of course they didn't have a few pounds to loose to see improvement. I went through several of the options out there before settling on this piece of equipment. This doesn't damage your walls, doors and molding in your home if you have that as an option! You don't need to purchase any extra equipment, besides a DVD player and a TV! All exercises are done by your own body weight, muscle failure with no resting. I'm sure if you wanted to add arm/leg weights, you could do that. Hopefully I have answered most if not all of your possible questions, but keep in mind, it is $100 bucks, and it will probably help your child with school sports and keep the school bully in someone else's world.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DubBizzle Great Product
This is a great product. I've been using it since August & have seen excellent results. Having played high school & college sports I'm not a stranger to exercise, but this is by far the most intense workout I've ever done. A beginner to exercise or working out may be discouraged because the workouts are not for the faint of heart. But if you stick with it you will get results! Well worth the price.