Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 14 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by It worked for me I use this model downstairs. One night another (brand) of carbon monoxide detector went off upstairs in one of the back bedrooms. To be sure it wasnt a false alarm I took this model and rushed upstairs. It took an immediate reading and started sounding off before I could blink. I have had it for about 4 months and not once had a false alarm. When the fire department came they had the same PPM reading as this device. Pretty good product IMO. I have 3 kids and I trust it. Its just a lil on the pricey side (but worth it).I paid about $53 in store 01/19/2010
Rated 1 out of 5 by A very unhelpful product Can not read the display, very dimly lit. Poor design. Returned it and puchased a Kidde brand Gas detector, much better product, can clearly see the display read out. 02/09/2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by So Far....So Good I bought this product a couple of weeks ago. We had installed a propane gas log set in the fireplace and I wanted it to detect a possible gas leak if that's ever the case. We do not leave the logs burning while sleeping, so the carbon monoxide detector is just a bonus. It was easy to plug in and mount on the faceplate of the plug. The little screen is easy to read. It has not gone off unless I was testing it....so it's hard to tell if it works. However.....it has not gone off for a false alarm and has not been annoying. Hopefully if we need it to save our lives....it will. 03/22/2010
Rated 1 out of 5 by false alarms I like to cook. Everytime I cook with alcohol it alarms. I guess when the alcohol is cooking off it releases gas into the air and the thing starts going crazy. I'm gonna go get the one that's just carbon monoxide I guess. 10/13/2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by every home should have one excellent product, i put it in my basement 02/14/2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Very easy to install My other detector was out of date. so I purchased this one. Very pleased with it so far 01/07/2010
Rated 4 out of 5 by Looks fine It tests okay. Havent' really had it long enough to say how good it will be & hopefully we'll never have to hear it go off. 12/27/2008
Rated 5 out of 5 by My safety is a sure thing. L took a step up with this machine,I actually feel more secure in my home. It is simple to operate Easy to read and I can hear it. Jt is also attractive. 10/12/2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by digital display is not visible.not sure detector is monitoring air all the time.other reviews have noted same thing.not sure if i want to keep this detector because of this. 10/11/2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by A must needed product The product works great, a must need if you have gas appliances. 12/09/2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1st alert explosive gas & co detector So far, it's working. Hopefully I won't have to find out differently. The cord from the outlet to the detector could be a lot longer. The description indicates it would be a lot longer, but, it's only about 5 feet. I wanted to hang it taller, but this will work for now. Read the destruction booklet.. it''ll give more info. Overall, I'm glad I got this. 11/27/2010
1-12 of 12 total reviews
Don't Miss a Single Rollback or Special Offer!
Get Email Savings and Updates:
RSS Feed
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to see the latest news and updates right in your RSS reader or RSS-enabled browser.
The Walmart.com site includes Flash technology. To avoid interruption of software designed to aid visually-impaired people, please turn off your Flash player.
ew384
idg=-1
/catalog/allReviews.do
/catalog/allReviews.jsp