- Recommended driver height: 4 to 7 ft.
- Recommended driver weight: 50 to 270 lbs.
About Playseat Dr. Fernando Smit, the founder and current president of Playseat, is a racing fan and was the 1997 and 1998 Dutch Enduro Champion in the 125 cc class.
The Playseat was born when Dr. Smit mounted one of his old seats onto a metal frame and added a gaming steering wheel and pedal box to give an authentic race car feel to a racing game. In 2002 the demand for his racing seat frames began to overwhelm his small Holland workshop, so he moved his operation to a manufacturing plant in China. From there, Playseat grew into a fixture in the gaming industry, with a reputation for quality gaming seats that are easy to assemble and provide an authentic race car feel.
- For use with steering wheel and pedal sets for PlayStations 2, 3, and 4; Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One; Wii, WiiU
- Also compatible with PCs
- Officially licensed NASCAR #14 Tony Stewart Mobil 1 edition
- Official sim racing seat of Tony Stewart and Mobil 1
- Vinyl upholstery with leather look and feel
- Easy adjustment of driver settings
- Powder-coated steel framework
- High-tension seat spring and wire system
- Fully upholstered, high-profile side bolsters with high-density foam support
- Patented fold-down system for storage
- Dimensions: 51L x 20W x 39H in.