Finding the best Dirt Devil vacuums to get floors clean
A Dirt Devil vacuum buying guide
When you need a solution to your floor and upholstery cleaning challenges, take time to explore the Dirt Devil vacuum models designed to make cleaning a breeze. When shopping for a new Dirt Devil vacuum in the home appliances section of the store, you'll find small hand models perfect for picking up dry spills, auto vacuums and vacuums that leave both carpets and hard surfaces spotless. Since there are so many choices, here are some considerations to help you choose the best Dirt Devil vacuum solution for your floor care challenges.
>> Consider where you want to clean
Before you buy a Dirt Devil vacuum, walk around your home and take notes of the areas where you want to clean easily and efficiently. Remember, a new Dirt Devil vacuum does more than just clean floors. Many of the top rated vacuums made by Dirt Devil include attachments to remove dust and dirt from draperies, ceiling fans and upholstery.
If you have young children at home, you are familiar with the challenge of cleaning up spilled cereal and the sand that children seem to dump from their shoes on your coffee table. The quick and efficient way to pick up these messes is to use one of Dirt Devil's handheld vacuum cleaners. These new Dirt Devil vacuums are small, lightweight cleaning tools perfect for picking up crumbs and dry spills on tables and chairs, as well as carpets. Some models are even designed for picking up wet spills, which cuts down on the need for other home supplies, such as paper towels, that you would otherwise need to buy for cleaning.
When you are looking for the best Dirt Devil vacuum suited for everyday cleaning of large spaces, upright vacuums and floor care appliances are a popular choice. These Dirt Devil vacuum models offer the convenience of just taking out the vacuum, plugging it into the wall, and efficiently cleaning your floors. Some models have a built-in tool deck so you can also use the upright vacuum the same way you use a canister vacuum, which is the best Dirt Devil vacuum if you want just one tool for all your cleaning chores.
If you have hardwood floors in the hallway, tile in your kitchen and carpets with different heights of pile in other rooms, the best Dirt Devil vacuum for you is the multi-floor vacuum. These new Dirt Devil vacuum models adjust the height of the brushes and suction head to the optimal position for cleaning the floor.
When it comes to detailing your car, Dirt Devil offers several top rated vacuums to make the job easy. For spot cleaning, look for handheld cordless vacuums that quickly and efficiently clean debris and dust from every crevice and surface of your car. When you want to deep-clean your car's interior, Dirt Devil's canister vacuums provide high-powered suction tools to deep-clean every area in your car.
>> Consider the cleaning task
Since Dirt Devil vacuum models are designed for specific cleaning tasks, think about the floor care chores you do most frequently and write them down on a piece of paper. Then compare your list with the different Dirt Devil floor cleaners and vacuums so you can buy a Dirt Devil vacuum model best suited to your needs.
- Stick vacuums: When you need to do a quick carpet cleaning before your guests arrive, a stick vacuum is a lightweight tool that has just enough suction to remove dust and dirt from the surface of the carpet, while raising the pile. A stick vacuum can be the perfect tool for freshening your carpet so its rich colors impress your guests.
- Upright vacuums: When you want to deep clean your carpets thoroughly, upright cyclonic action vacuums remove dirt and dust from deep within the carpet. When you want to buy a Dirt Devil vacuum that will help extend the life of your carpet, the high-powered cyclonic upright vacuums are the best choice for the job.
- Pet hair vacuums: These vacuums combine high-powered suction and stiff brushes to remove pet hair and dander. These top rated vacuums provide attachments to clean stairs and upholstery.
- Canister vacuums: These Dirt Devil vacuums use a high-powered motor housed in the canister to provide powerful suction for a variety of attachments to clean carpets, stairs, upholstery and drapes.
- Hard surface floor cleaners: These Dirt Devil floor cleaners use steam to clean linoleum, tile and hardwood floors completely, so they dry quickly and streak-free.
- Multi-floor vacuums: When you have various kinds of carpet in your home, this is the best Dirt Devil vacuum for you. Multi-floor vacuums allow you to adjust the height of the vacuum to clean carpets with different types and heights of pile, as well as hard floor surfaces.
>> Choose Dirt Devil vacuum features
Dirt Devil's commitment to its customers goes beyond making high quality vacuums and floor cleaners; they also offer a variety of features with their products. When you buy a Dirt Devil vacuum, look for these features that make floor care tasks a breeze.
- Upright and handheld bagless vacuums offer you the convenience of just dumping out the dirt cup without the concern of switching vacuum bags when you are cleaning a large floor.
- Cordless auto vacuums provide the freedom to keep your car clean wherever you travel. All you have to do is place the vacuum in the charger when you arrive at home to ensure it is ready for your next trip.
- High-powered vacuums with microfiltration filters remove dust and microscopic particles from the air and are the perfect cleaning solution for allergy sufferers. Some models even process the air through multiple filters.
- Some upright vacuums are specially designed to fit under your furniture, so you can clean without moving furniture.
The next time you need a new vacuum, explore the choices offered by Dirt Devil to find something you might like.